Sign in to follow this  
Marcel 323Ti

Good News!! 130i is comming in Sept.

2 day's ago i received the best news in years from BMW.

The 130i with the 258bhp 6 cilinder from the 630i will be available around Sept.

Some chrome details a twin-pipe excaust and some interior details will be the optical difference with his 4 cilinder brothers.

From 0 to 100 km/h in just 6,2 seconds and they did a lap at the Nordschleife in just 8 minutes and 35 seconds.

Here the link from Auto Motor und Sport with some pictures.

130i

The 325Ti was never a next step after my 323Ti.. This 130i will do the job :rolleyes:

Greetings from a windy, cold Amsterdam

Marcel

Wow sounds cool.

I haven't heard of 630i, but then again you're in a different country... Different options etc.

Go the Netherlands! hehe i'm a quarter Dutch

Grandad (full dutch) + Nana (full kiwi) = 1/2 dutch

Mum (half dutch) + Dad (something) = 1/4 dutch

Hah family roots lol

Wow sounds cool.

I haven't heard of 630i, but then again you're in a different country... Different options etc.

Go the Netherlands! hehe i'm a quarter Dutch

Grandad (full dutch) + Nana (full kiwi) = 1/2 dutch

Mum (half dutch) + Dad (something) = 1/4 dutch

Hah family roots lol

Ask your grandad...Hoe gaat het? :D

He still comes to Holland some times?

Ask your grandad...Hoe gaat het? :D

He still comes to Holland some times?

Hah i did a translation : How it goes....

Yeah i think he does, hes like real traditional with all that stuf.... clogs n all

I had to wear them once... and oh the yum biscotti things...

:mosh:

I like the one, but I don't think I like the idea of a bimmer hatch even if it is a cool one.

Some chrome details a twin-pipe excaust and some interior details will be the optical difference with his 4 cilinder brothers.

Since cars are always female, it would have been more correct to say sisters.

Since cars are always female, it would have been more correct to say sisters.

Or male if your a female ... or else it'd sound like your a lesbo...

:lol:

Posted Image

This car is badass, I want one!

IMO, it could have a little more distinctiveness though, parts of it look like the VW Golf, the Peugot 206, and the Renault Clio, but I guess you're always going to get that when there's just so many models on the roads now.

Is there a 3-door version - that would be pretty cool. I haven't done any research, but if they don't make one they should go for an AWD 130 3-door, and then that would be the beast for me. They could even do the super-hot hatch mod of mid mounting the engine where the back seats usually are to really balance some weight. Awesome.

Em, machinery is always given a female designation (one of the few things feminists seem not to have really protested yet). It doesn't make you sound gay if your female - your not supposed to make love to your car. For a guy, it's his girl, and for a chick its her girl, more like a close friend, family member or daughter, not a partner. I guess it could be seen as sexist, but there is no way I can see people coaxing their cars along "c.mon man, you can do it dude, your the man!" "Yeah baby... you can do it darling.... oh f**k you you filthy bitch..." is much more appropriate. :lol:

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Agreed - that is the shizzle (second pic - first pic two series??? fugly - and persisting with the bannana sill) First seen I guess in upside down form on the E36, but that looked way better. I don't know quite what the fuss about it is on the one, but on the two, it looks tres shite! esp. with that wee boot - smash it! :rambo:

Looking at the champagne two door again, I think I can see where they are going with it, with the swept-back banana sill matching the line on the rear bu,per, but I still don't like it. It would look better lower - photochop homework anyone?

I thought Champagne was red.. as in wine.... or is it another of the weird BMW colour codes.. beats me.

How do people photochop the car? Damn i gotta get photoshop 7

Does anyone have it, and can make a copy onto a blank disc for me?

I'll give ya 10 bucks...... Serious.. since Andy hasn't claimed the 10 i was gunna give him........

Emma.

I've got a old photoshop you can have if I can find it - I'll PM you if I do, not sure what version.

Champagne is a white bubbly wine, so is goldy in colour. Named after the area in France it originated. I'm not sure what the BMW code for that car is, champagne was just my description of that colour.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

How genuine do we think that info on the 130i is?

Reason I mention that is that I read elsewhere that BMW were not considering 6-cylinder engines in the 1 series because of the weight distribution.

It would be pretty awesome if it were true though... compete against those other Euro-hot-hatches like the Renault Clio RS etc.

That ''2 series'' looks like its meant too look like a 2002 sorta

I've got a old photoshop you can have if I can find it - I'll PM you if I do, not sure what version.

Champagne is a white bubbly wine, so is goldy in colour. Named after the area in France it originated. I'm not sure what the BMW code for that car is, champagne was just my description of that colour.

Ha yeah champagne is white stuff.

I am so not with it when it come to alchohol :beer: :lol: