Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

STOLEN CAR

Some low life stole my car (200sx the 180sx shape) this afternoon while at work. It was parked down Columbo St near Bealy Ave and is a very distinct dark purple colour which looks black at night. Has a grey Type X front bumper, red hatch and Work Meister replica wheels. Number plate EDH996. Reward offered if found but I'm not getting my hopes up as it is probabley in pieces by now.

Looks like a better hurry up my hunt for a BMW.

My number is 0274654987.

Edited by Gaz

Ill keep an eye out man, in central city so will let you know if i see anything

Sure you didn't just forget where you parked? ;)

jk - Dude, that sucks. Hope it gets found intact, but if not.... BMW FTW!

also 7moons got stolen couple hours ago from bond street grey lynn dark blue 730i bmw

Edited by Tha Cosa Nostra

that sucks Gaz, don't mean to stereotype, coz there are some good sorts that live out the to be mentioned ways, but have u asked anyone u know, or mates of mates that live in Goon or Kaiapoi / North canty lol, lots of shady guys with equally shady old barns/sheds out there,

jk - Dude, that sucks. Hope it gets found intact, but if not.... BMW FTW!

Haha at first I thought I had cuz sometimes someone will move and a different car will park into front of my car but alas no. When I got there, there was a 200sx shaped gap where I had parked.

Went for a drive around New Brighton but it was too dark to see anything really.

does it have any distinctive performane parts? Im in the process of buying a few sr20det/silvia parts wherever i can get them cheap haha so could keep an eye out

The only distinctive parts would be the Apexi adjustables with Cusco camber plates on the front. Other than that, it's just a ca18det with a couple of 2nd hand bolt ons. The colour is the one disctint thing which I'm trying to find a pic of it.

The car was just modded using 2nd hand bits and no one item that was worth anything of signifigant value.

Edited by Gaz

Not cool!

That happened to my flatmate at uni. He thought his car had been stolen while he was out drinking because it wasn't in the drive in the morning when he woke up. Filed a police report. Quized me hard in case I'd borrowed it and totalled it and wasn't saying, etc.

He found it about 2 weeks later covered in parking tickets in town. It must have kick-started his memory as he then vaguely remembered driving to town and parking it there. He must have got so drunk he forgot driving into town.

True story!

Here's a pic from when I brought it to give you an idea of what the colour is like

Posted Image

Edited by Gaz

Shady North Canty types....... Nice

But yeas i will keep an eye out if i see anybody local with a whole bunch of Nissan 200sx Parts

Good luck with it-My nissan lives in a shady old shed :mellow:

that sucks Gaz, don't mean to stereotype, coz there are some good sorts that live out the to be mentioned ways, but have u asked anyone u know, or mates of mates that live in Goon or Kaiapoi / North canty lol, lots of shady guys with equally shady old barns/sheds out there,

Rude. I am glad I sold mine. They are getting stolen every other day now.