Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

Group buy - Euro plates

Look here plate, click samples, scrool down the page, and see the NZ plate on a 5 series.

The price from Germanplates is pretty good: 33 euros shipped to NZ (surface mail, 1-3 weeks delivery) which is around $62!

I'll have to get my e34 a gift...

There's someone on trademe who is selling the NZ replicas for $200 a pop. Bit of a markup from $60 eh.

If anyone does go ahead and buy a set, could you please let me know, as I want to get number plate surrounds for my euro plate.

There's someone on trademe who is selling the NZ replicas for $200 a pop. Bit of a markup from $60 eh.

If anyone does go ahead and buy a set, could you please let me know, as I want to get number plate surrounds for my euro plate.

Number plate surrounds ? i didn't think euro plates had them ..

you can definately get them for the europlates. I've seen some cool ones overseas that have motorsport labels on them, however they are 30pounds a set!!! just for plastic. Might have to drop into my local supercheap store in that case.. cheers!

If anyones still interested in going the NZ Europlate way - there about to go up in price as of March 1st :@ :( but if I can get numbers of possible interest then I shall be able to get an idea of how much of a discount if any.

o ok

i got ya now

sounds cool

id b in if i didnt already hav slightly more important things to buy

so count me out

Ther person selling them on tarde me is me. I have sold a few already, all i do is place the order and i make like $80 on each. People are so dumb.

no offense to you - i got nothing against you. But didnt you wanna be unsubscribed from these forums ?

800 is about right for a personalised euro plate with the BMW logo on the side

sounds like a stupid question but if we order do we recive 2 plates. 1 for front and 1 for rear?

Sign in to follow this