Sign in to follow this  
bravo

My Ride

I cannot post any current pics as the front valance is missing and so the car looks gay - like I'm trying to be a try-hard boyracer and drive around with no front valance so it looks like I'm getting a new kit made or intercooler installed. But I do have some of it the week I bought it complete with steelies and hubcaps for your viewing displeasure.

1:

post-8-1108616731.jpg

And then bottlecaps the day I put them on and as they are now until next week.

Edit: you can see the missing front valance in this photo too - oops.

post-8-1108616928.jpg

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

and I just realised that all the rest have the plate showing, so until I can be arsed walking up the stairs to my PC with photoshop on it, that'll have to do. Coz right now I am at the laptop on the deck in the sun with a beer and there's no way I'm gonna do it at the moment.

Coz right now I am at the laptop on the deck in the sun with a beer and there's no way I'm gonna do it at the moment.

how many people dont drink when there on Bimmersport.

I don't drink unless there is an occasion .... general rule is that i drink only during orientation week ...

and I just realised that all the rest have the plate showing, so until I can be arsed walking up the stairs to my PC with photoshop on it, that'll have to do.

Im not too worried about my plate showing, i figure that someone out there has the big original key still, which they stole off me, and my car was the only BMW in the carpark so hey- maybe i can get a different car on insurance?

Car looks good..... hey G, why havent i seen it driving round yet? dont want to get it dirty? ;):P

You don't even close your windows when you park on the main street for over an hour nathan ( Wednesday) so I'm not surprised.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

You don't even close your windows when you park on the main street for over an hour nathan ( Wednesday) so I'm not surprised.

What, haven't you heard of the westside air-con? Just leave your portable secuirty system in the car (rottweiler) and you're sussed.

Nice ride G B) :bowdown: :thumb:

Thats exactly what the E30 Mum had looked like , except for alloy wheels

I was drinking a gingerbeer the other night when i was posting

But that has no alchohol in it

Cos i don't drink :lol:

Guest Andrew

I'm getting a new kit made or intercooler installed.

what? Please tell me your not just going to bolt on an intercooler like some other e30 cruising around auckland.

what? Please tell me your not just going to bolt on an intercooler like some other e30 cruising around auckland.

hes bein sarcastic andy

Guest Andrew

hes bein sarcastic andy

there is an e30 with that in auckland - you have to check this kind of sh*t