Sign in to follow this  
bravo

White bottlecaps

I was originally going to get my bottlecaps painted in high-gloss white and then surprise everyone with the finished result, but I tried it in photoshop and had second thoughts due to the fact it made them look smaller, but looking at the photo again, I am still undecided.

So here's my photo, and please ignore the missing front valance. :)

post-8-1108617724.jpg

That was the idea, and part of the reason I didn't tell anyone what I planned to do as I thought it was a f'n good idea, but now I don't know whether or not to do it, I have to spill.

I think it doesn't look too bad .... wonder what a polished bottlecap would look like .. heh

haha yeah they dont look 2 bad eh, id do it to mine coz two of my ones' paint missing in big places- they must be off a 1984 car or sumthn, they are f**kED

Photochop some gold wheels, i've seen gold baskweaves on a midnight blue E30 like yours and they really looked the bidness, much better than white IMHO

After watching the rally on channel 3izzle I also noted the wheels looks mighty similar to the oz racing ones... :D Thinking about putting "BMW Motorsport" on them :P

i vote na man, also make ur car look higher, for the price to get them powdercoated surely you could spend a bit more and get some 15" weaves?

I agree re: the height thing although it looks pretty high anyway since it's stock height.

I was gonna paint and clear coat, not powder, but your prob right about cost.