Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Pretty Mint 840 1994

I really like the 17"? dished BBS rims. Such badass rims.

Wow Dakar and Tan. Really :mellow:

next door neighbor just bought this car, going to ask him if he wants the 17inch Style 5s i picked up a little while ago as well

Edited by Mobbin

17inch Style 5s i picked up a little while ago

Tell ME more..........i need some more appropriate(sp?) rims for my E3 then the BBS RK's i have now.

next door neighbor just bought this car, going to ask him if he wants the 17inch Style 5s i picked up a little while ago as well

Hey man,

Are you saying that the Dakar car has been sold? The advert on trademe implies that it never reached reserve.

Interested to know as I am trying to put together a E31 register.

The Dakar vehicle is ex Singapore and has been in the country for quite awhile. The guy who has been marketing the car, James, has owned it since it arrived here when it had quite low kms.

I too prefer the Tobago blue example. It is also a ex Singaporean import and has the M-technic bodykit / mirrors that first appeared on the fire-breathing 850csi.That spec became standard on the later 840 ci Sports.

The colour / bodykit coupled with the Style 5's makes this car stunning. Drove it many years ago when it was on the yard at Tradin Post.

Like the Dakar example, both very original vehicles. and look like they are in good nick.

Hey man,

Are you saying that the Dakar car has been sold? The advert on trademe implies that it never reached reserve.

Interested to know as I am trying to put together a E31 register.

The Dakar vehicle is ex Singapore and has been in the country for quite awhile. The guy who has been marketing the car, James, has owned it since it arrived here when it had quite low kms.

I too prefer the Tobago blue example. It is also a ex Singaporean import and has the M-technic bodykit / mirrors that first appeared on the fire-breathing 850csi.That spec became standard on the later 840 ci Sports.

The colour / bodykit coupled with the Style 5's makes this car stunning. Drove it many years ago when it was on the yard at Tradin Post.

Like the Dakar example, both very original vehicles. and look like they are in good nick.

Yes i have been told that the car has been bought by my neighbor, He works for BMW so im sure it will be extremely well looked after. apparently he looked at the blue one aswell but it has been in an accident.