Sign in to follow this  
bdogg

ne1 in Welly? -Air box?

has any one have standard airbox and air filter lying around that they would be willing to let go off for a very cheap price... please? :wub: oh im in wellington city.

thanks...

has any one have standard airbox and air filter lying around that they would be willing to let go off for a very cheap price... please? :wub: oh im in wellington city.

thanks...

I have a standard E30 320i airbox and filter sitting in my garage. Is that what you are after? I also live in the city if you want to just come up and take a look.

thanks...

i have one

choice.. would they work on a bmw e30 fl 318i? ooo im on the terace ne1 clos to there? Vic Central to be exact. but i dont mind driving :P so happy i thort no-1 would have one.

The airboxes are all the same for the M20 engines buti'm not sure about M10 engines since I ain't got much knowledge on the 4's, Mike???

Tane is the closest to you (Deftones) so PM him.

actually i could hit a plastic airbox...lowest prices wins? offer em up