Sign in to follow this  
sascha

e30 Replica m3

These auctions are always a good laugh haha.

Nice link peter. Did you make it? lol

The "replica m3" guy replied to my email:- its a replica cos it looks just like one but missing the bodykit.

Soooo....according to his reasoning, mine is an M3 replica too, cos mine looks just like his without the bodykit. So I've got a Replica too! Yay! :lol:

wow..that means mines one too?! I must be selling it way to cheap then! :lol:

I don't understand why people quote "semi forged" pistons. There is no such thing, usually this would equate to drop forging. So, Puss then.

Fully sik BMW? I suppose it isn't running right, or is it full of sick from the poor chaps vomit reaction as they go past? Bet it does a great skid though. Illiterate twit, injeters? Is that a neologism?

Hard day Bruce? :rolleyes:

Actually it has been a challenging week Dave - these people get on my wick with the way they advertise their cars. I guess he is having a tough week also because he told me to get f....d. :huh::huh:

The replica guy didnt reply to my email saying:- "so if yours is a replica cos it is the same just no bodykit then mine must be too". Wonder why? :lol:

And if someone puts a M3 badge on a non-M3 model, thats just like an idiot putting a VTec or GTR or similar badge on the slower/boring version of that model.

Replicas...oh man :lol:

heh yeah :huh:

Just guess you gotta have a good insurance cover at the end of the day.

Using your rear vision mirror is a good way to avoid idiots pilling into the back of you when coming to a stop.

A neat method I use when slowing for lights is to slow leaving a reasonable gap in front while keeping my eye on the car behind if the driving is a bit suspect, by watching whats behind me I've been able to move forward avoiding two idiots going into the back my my E36 this year.

Scary.

have learnt this too... last one got on the wrong side of my towbar. lost his radiator, bumper, foglamps etc etc my car was fine. luckily

always try to be carefull with that too, particularily in the short while the car was mobile with the tech2. not keen to up my insurance for the body kit so if it got wrecked then theyd only give me back a stock bumper :( Got a spare now though in case that ever happens

MT2 is factory bmw part as far as I see, not like a aftermarket modification...just say it was purchased with the kit on it...

tell them to pay up...if the time ever came

320i auto with a motorsport bodykit? hmmm.... hah

^^ exactly,

Lindens old Mt2 was a auto 318, factory as far as i know

They're pencil pushers not car buffs,

still. with my excess and age its not worth the claim anyway. if its not too much more than the excess, the long term effects will probably cost more by making a claim. i learnt that a few years ago when i crashed my car. luckily its ticked over that magical 2 years.

Posted Image

Thread direction is more interesting then original post really haha

Blah insurance companies.

apparently a 2.6 AstronII is too powerful for a 20 year old.

and an 320i is a risky car to own.

I hate having my insurance split up :(

Until you're 25, any car is too much power aint it according to insurance. :lol:

notice the m3 rep is no longer an m3 rep??? the guy sent me a shitty email after i nicely told him of his mistake. so i told trademe. lol... thatl teach him to piss me off.

notice the m3 rep is no longer an m3 rep??? the guy sent me a shitty email after i nicely told him of his mistake. so i told trademe. lol... thatl teach him to piss me off.

Haha awesome !