Sign in to follow this  
sascha

e30 Replica m3

Guest Simon*

Haha I love these

Exactly the same as an E30 M3 except for the fact it's a sedan, 1800cc auto, seats, wheels ............. :lol:

I wonder which parts he thinks make it a m3 replica?

It's the $12.50 M badge that has been stuck on the boot that makes it an M3, didn't you know, that was the only difference from the factory :huh: ?? If it was an M3 badge stuck on then in my book that is a crime punishable by death.

I have a saved search on TradeMe to e-mail when any E30 M3s are listed, and I get an e-mail every day with at least one POS like this with M3 in the listing, annoying! <_<

Haha I emailed him.. Aparantly its an M3 replica cause its got badges and a sunroof.

Cant you read.

Stop dreaming.

I must admit it took me about 10 mins to read his auction and try to figure out exactly what it said. :D

That is the trouble with Generation Me - Tehy don't write or speek the gud England :lol:

the v6 swap looks so whorey... look at the fan and all the random wires everywhere...

To be honest we all think these guys are tools but its tools like these that make me piss my self laughing.

I like a good joke and some of the cars or should i say what they think are cars put a smile on my face just about every day. Keep em coming boys :lol:

Edited by M-Spec

What is with these holden v6's in E30s?

To be honest we all think these guys are tools but its tools like these that make me piss my self laughing.

I like a good joke and some of the cars or should i say what they think are cars put a smile on my face just about every day. Keep em coming boys :lol:

Yea it is rough and the guy is a bit of tool with the auction notes, but I admire people like this for at least giving something ago.

He honestly could of done a bit better on the 338i badge though :P

hmmmm "worked injeters" ... wtf are those?? is that what makes the car go vroom?? hahahah

Well it is $0 or near offer...... Someone offer him $5 for it because it is only an M3 replica and see what he says.

Have just told this dork to change his ad or I'll be emailing T'Me.

Hard day Bruce? :rolleyes:

Hilarious, these guys shouldn't be allowed to touch a crescent ever again!

Agreed.

Just scary these cars can go on the road and be near the decent ones. :o

Just scary these cars can go on the road and be near the decent ones. :o

not legally... but what more can we do though?

I love this part

semi fordge internals

is that like when you get a semi and dont quite crack the full woody ?

not legally... but what more can we do though?

heh yeah :huh:

Just guess you gotta have a good insurance cover at the end of the day.

Using your rear vision mirror is a good way to avoid idiots pilling into the back of you when coming to a stop.

A neat method I use when slowing for lights is to slow leaving a reasonable gap in front while keeping my eye on the car behind if the driving is a bit suspect, by watching whats behind me I've been able to move forward avoiding two idiots going into the back my my E36 this year.

Scary.

The "replica m3" guy replied to my email:- its a replica cos it looks just like one but missing the bodykit.

Soooo....according to his reasoning, mine is an M3 replica too, cos mine looks just like his without the bodykit. So I've got a Replica too! Yay! :lol: