Sign in to follow this  
Damo

E30 LSD - how bad do you want it?

Hi all,

:bounce:

I just picked up an E30 LSD from a torn down M3 replica, the guy was a great dude, I almost creamed myself when I saw the bodykit.

I bought it for $150 as you guys can see from

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-23350653.htm

Just picked it up a few hours ago, I am debating whether to resell or use it. Whats a good offer? Maybe the guy with the e36 setup wants to do a swap I might be interested.

Guest Spargo

Sell it to Glenn.

How many K's has it done?

$400 for the lot?

How many K's has it done?

$400 for the lot?

K's - not many before it met a lamppost.

$400 - is that for one internal gear only? :pimp:

hahahaa, you kept that one quiet till it was in the bank! Nice

Weren't ppl talking in the $x,000's for an LSD?

Guest Spargo

Hey, I can try :lol:

What shape was the kit in.. specifically the rear arches.

Is he the one with f/g front arches for sale for 600 in the t/e?

Did it have the raked rear windscreen?

What about the M3 back seat?

hard to tell the condition of the LSD without it in car, but a realistic price round 6-700....or else just whack it on trademe and let people bid

I reckon the LSDs would last well. Mine is 20 years old and has been "used". But i do take care of it, reg oil changes, and the odd bananna skin, still sweet as.

Hi all,

:bounce:

I just picked up an E30 LSD from a torn down M3 replica, the guy was a great dude, I almost creamed myself when I saw the bodykit.

I bought it for $150 as you guys can see from

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-23350653.htm

Just picked it up a few hours ago, I am debating whether to resell or use it. Whats a good offer? Maybe the guy with the e36 setup wants to do a swap I might be interested.

B@STARD, I was searching on trademe the other day but I didn't see that, gggrrrrrrrr.

$400 like sam said would be a good price for a LSD, unless you can verify KM's or breakaway torque (within factory specs), it may be worth more depending on those, otherwise it prolly needs a $6-700 rebuild anyway.

How'd I miss that? I look EVERY DAY on that blasted site for bits.

Well done, but I don't want it badly enough sorry, just spamming your thread. Would have bought it at your price though.

Well done, but I don't want it badly enough sorry, just spamming your thread. Would have bought it at your price though.

Yep I bought it within TEN MINUTES of him listing it.

He has the M3 bodykit, the car was a wrecked M3 replica.

But he wants over a grand for it you can buy mine on TM for $450!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-23277425.htm

APOLOGIES TO CARL - I saw how much the other kit that we imported at the same time was sold for, and TOO much hassle for me to make you some damn eyelids i have too much else to do.

Guest Andrew

As Glenn said $400 is a reasonable price. Chances are is done some serious ks and has has virtually no lockup left. Spend money on getting a diff new.

why arent you using it?

saw ya car today...you go to auckland uni?

I reckon the LSDs would last well. Mine is 20 years old and has been "used". But i do take care of it, reg oil changes, and the odd bananna skin, still sweet as.

i have 3 cars 86 M535i e28 with 465000km LSD still works fine . and a 300000 e34 535i works good also . and 86 535iA 175000km works fine . never change oil on any of them .

As Glenn said $400 is a reasonable price. Chances are is done some serious ks and has has virtually no lockup left. Spend money on getting a diff new.

:drugs:

WHAT a CRACKUP it is to see you all playing it down now somebody actually has one.

Truth is everyone on this board has too much time to think about things so probably wouldnt sell it to any of you.

Even you Andrew doubt my buying capabilities? Then again I suppose I did buy aluminium floor mats from you. :P

I took the diff down to the workshop and tested it out last night, working up to the specs I have on my BMW cd's, so I will keep it thanks.

Good luck with your quests in trying to find one everybody!

Well done, but I don't want it badly enough sorry, just spamming your thread.  Would have bought it at your price though.

Yep I bought it within TEN MINUTES of him listing it.

He has the M3 bodykit, the car was a wrecked M3 replica.

But he wants over a grand for it you can buy mine on TM for $450!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-23277425.htm

APOLOGIES TO CARL - I saw how much the other kit that we imported at the same time was sold for, and TOO much hassle for me to make you some damn eyelids i have too much else to do.

Huh? Thanks for the heads up bro, what a waste of effort <_<

You're kit is not in a good condition like your friends that went on trademe, yours does need work. My offer was very reasonable and you could've had money in the bank last week, nice one :wacko:

Some people here aren't just about talk you know

As Damo is now going to keep the LSD, this thread is redundant.

Cheers