Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

1Piece Schnitzers E36 etc fitment

Hey guys. saw a crashed E36 while i was out today. Not sure what it is, front and rear ended so panels are all rooted. However it does have a set of 1 piece schnitzers on it. Considering going over and investigating but as the schnitzers are probably all that are salvagable out of what i wouldnt want and worth selling, it kinda depends on what they are worth.

Assume they are in average condition, what is the going rate and are they likely to sell quickly? Anyone want some?

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

yep they look bigger tho so maybe they are the 17" versions. ill go and check tomorrow i think

^ thats the point of the thread.. i dont know what they are worth

About 500-cool but not uncommon

Edited by 1rotty

Okay so went and saw the owner today and i may take out a loan and pick up the car.

Just depends on his insurance. aparently someone didnt take a corner, smashed into it and then did a runner (on cuttiez is my bet). Insurance will write it off im sure, but we arent sure whether it becomes the insurance companies property when this happens (i think so), or whether it remains his (he thinks so).

Forgot to check if they are 16" or 17", probably the more common of the two fitted to E36s.. They are in good condition from what i can see visually though

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

The insurance company will own it.

Sometimes they'll offer it back to the owner & sometimes not

thought so yeah coz my mate brought his Lancer back off them when he wrote that off, but possibly different insurance companies have different policies. Will update/move this thread if i end up picking up the car

Already have rims sorted for that, but i will consider a 5 stud conversion if its compatable with all the stuff i already have brought though.. i havent researched that at all so i dont know 100% the ins and outs. But thats another thread....

Hey guys. saw a crashed E36 while i was out today.

Is that the silver E36 near glen road in stokes valley?

taps nose. ha. you live round these parts?

forgot to have a look. ill have a nosey next time i go to my friends place round that way