Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

TOP GEAR SEASON 15!

It's back!!!

I'll be watching it in about 20 mins!

Thought I'd just let you's all know, sick of watching re-runs. Fifth gear is also back up and running too - up to episode 4.

Goddammit... my DL is going sooooooo slooow!

At this rate I'll be watching it at 1 in the morning.

Goddammit... my DL is going sooooooo slooow!

At this rate I'll be watching it at 1 in the morning.

Getting 700 p/s getting ready LOL!

1.4GB for the 720p version. What the...

There goes my broadband allowance.

was gonna download it now...but my DL speed is around 15-16kbps grrrr. Is it a goody?

Edited by cliffdunedin

where do you guys down load it from ??

Can't really say on a open forum Brent.

Was a good episode anyway, the usual humour from Clarkson as standard.

Was brilliant, watched it last night!

Got 1mb/s for most of the time on the SD one...

Was a good episode anyway, the usual humour from Clarkson as standard.

Not as good as i'd expect from a season opener but still good...gotta love that Hilux!?

Can't really say on a open forum Brent.

Why the hell not?

Brent - I always get it from one of the bittorrent sites such as isohunt.com or thepriatebay.org

Otherwise go to www.finalgear.com and it will direct you to where you can get it.

Edited by Grant

I would have thought that it being illegal was a good enough reason. But each to their own.

I would have thought that it being illegal was a good enough reason. But each to their own.

Yes that is the reason. Just no direct links and we should be fine.

I thought the episode was a real let down. One new car. And too much time wasted on the reasonably priced car bit.

Edited by driftit

The fact that at least one of the producers of Top Gear is active on the Final Gear forums, means that the BBC isn't too worried about them making it available for downloading.

Its the same as the producers of South Park, They don't care if people pirate TV rips.

Only DVD versions.

Guest BimmerzE36

where do you guys down load it from ??

Let me give you some good clues Brent, Because I dont want to get banned for no reason, Visit this wikipedia page, then you'll get an idea, and yes it all safe dont worry about the FBI knocking on your door :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez_scene

Google what you want like this "TOP GEAR EPISODE 1 SEASON 2 _________ (fill the blank with the clue I gave you)

and make sure you got this site advisor from McAfee installed on your computer to avoid going to bad websites - http://www.siteadvisor.com/

Oh and 1 more thing, try visiting forums and not websites and you can mix your lines like 300MB / 264x and such for smaller size but still decent quality...

RRRRRRRR

Why the hell not?

Brent - I always get it from one of the bittorrent sites such as isohunt.com or thepriatebay.org

Otherwise go to www.finalgear.com and it will direct you to where you can get it.

Are you actually serious?

Be a little bit illegal in this country to torrent that particular material & if the owner of the product caught this site providing illegal download locations they'd have issues, been through this myself before. YES they aren't as worried as they would be downloading DVD rip's but it is still illegal & I'm not about to jeopardise this website of my membership here by providing material that is illegal.

BBC has a resource that you can watch episodes post screening but it is only for their locations.

Edited by Clinton

just watched it then - not sure what people are complaining about, i thought it was hilarious watching those relients. Looks like it will be a mint season

just watched it then - not sure what people are complaining about, i thought it was hilarious watching those relients. Looks like it will be a mint season

Yeah the relients were great. Did you see the owners club people. lol!

But the rest of the show didn't have their usual effort. Did like Captain slow bit as I like those trucks.

I was wondering who the big celebrity was going to be. But there was none. haha.

Guest BimmerzE36

Yeah the relients were great. Did you see the owners club people. lol!

But the rest of the show didn't have their usual effort. Did like Captain slow bit as I like those trucks.

I was wondering who the big celebrity was going to be. But there was none. haha.

Hey Speaking of Top Gear, isnt that On right now tonight? Well, lets all go and watch Jeremy!!