Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

TOP GEAR SEASON 15!

Yeah the relients were great. Did you see the owners club people. lol!

But the rest of the show didn't have their usual effort. Did like Captain slow bit as I like those trucks.

I was wondering who the big celebrity was going to be. But there was none. haha.

Bill Bailey was enough of a celebrity for me! went to his show in christchurch last friday so was a bit of a surprise to see him on top gear aswell!

owners club seemed like the type of people that would put their time into a horribly engineered 3 wheeled coffin, but as usual Jeremy was effing funny

can only get better from now

I just use this site here, Has just about every tv show and episode you can think of, Problem is i get all the episodes before they get to nz then when they do get here i have nothing to watch.

And don't laugh cause i am following masterchef aussie season 2 at the moment. :P

Most episodes of shows you can get in hd as well.

Dedicated Tv

Masterchef Jason ?.... she making you do the cooking too now ?? :P

BBC has a resource that you can watch episodes post screening but it is only for their locations.

So does ABC and other American channels.... it's so annoying not being able to view from off shore, no wonder people use torrents!

just watched it then - not sure what people are complaining about, i thought it was hilarious watching those relients. Looks like it will be a mint season

It's always hillarious, just an average first episode...if you go and look at the past several years first episodes they are all epic...this one a bit blah blah.

I thought it was good. The Relients owners club were good value I though taking the mickey out of their own cars and all.

Hanging out for the next epp

My issue with Top Gear, and don't get me wrong I still watch it and still really enjoy it, is that it just sticks to the same formula over and over again. Even the jokes are re-used over and over again. However I don't think that this is the Top Gear guys fault. The BBC have obviously found the winning formula and won't dare allow any deviation from it.

It is also at the stage now where it is so overly scripted (to make sure they stick to the same formula) that any spontaneity is gone. It is now the equivalent of an automotive sit-com.

However I will still watch it and enjoy it and pretend that it is the first time I have heard the jokes and that each new car that Jeremy tested won't be talked up only to be rubbished and then compared to two existing cars that he says are better (which of course Hammond and May will disagree with).

It is also better and more entertaining than any other automotive program on at the moment, I just wish they still had the freedom to be a bit more impulsive like the series was 4 or 5 years ago.

Masterchef Jason ?.... she making you do the cooking too now ?? :P

hahahahah, Bastard, Well if i want to enjoy what i eat. Not all women paid attention when their mothers taught them cooking. :rolleyes:

hahahahah, Bastard, Well if i want to enjoy what i eat. Not all women paid attention when their mothers taught them cooking. :rolleyes:

You need to get out in the sun more..driving or modding your car... or you'll end up looking like a fridge

Just watched episode 2 and was worth a watch, They did a 3 car test where they test for various things, Hammond bought along a e36 M3 for his choice.

Interesting though was the fully mobile vehicle inspection facility, Now that looked pretty cool. The M3 scored the lowest out of the inspection though with a score out of 150 it got 6, You have to see it so see why.

On the autobahn and on the test track it bettered the other 2 although dunno if i would be driving it on the track if it only got a score of 6 on the test station.

Interesting though was the fully mobile vehicle inspection facility, Now that looked pretty cool

The fully mobile Vehicle Inspection Building more like! Good episode, the Top Gear challenges are always awesome.

God I'm sick of clarkson slagging off at porsches (and BMWs). Better than his boring bloody merc.

God I'm sick of clarkson slagging off at porsches (and BMWs). Better than his boring bloody merc.

He had the Ford in the challenge. I don't like Porches ether though. Though I would like the new one. But you can't have one. As they are all sold...

Ep 2 was sweet! My three favourite affordable performance cars all in one challenge. Love how the M3 still beat the others even with the buggered suspension. Interior was DREADFUL though... I can see why he got it so cheap!

I love the 190E 2.3 :(

Isn't there a bigger angrier one?

Ep 2 was sweet! My three favourite affordable performance cars all in one challenge. Love how the M3 still beat the others even with the buggered suspension. Interior was DREADFUL though... I can see why he got it so cheap!

I watched it last night and i also thought episode 2 was sweet...that M3 still dominated...245kmh with a buggered suspension :rolleyes::lol:

The funniest season so far for me. I love Clarkson rolling the 3 wheeled thing over and over. Looking forward to his review of the SLS AMG and the 458 though =D

Ahahaha 0-60 in 1 second and doing 220mph down that straight ROFL!

speaking of economy, i just found out my bma does a wopping 16.1mpg! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU that's 13.4 in US gallons :o

Edited by _Matt_

speaking of economy, i just found out my bma does a wopping 16.1mpg! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU that's 13.4 in US gallons :o

Is that good or bad?? I use litres per kilometer in NZ :P :P also isn't the Imperial Gallon more than US Gallon is it not the other way around?

its terrible mate!

thats 5.7ks per litre

cost me $115 in a week lol.

my 1983 323 did 28mpg haha