Sign in to follow this  
bvm8w

Circuit Sprints

The black kidneys always look good on black cars. Or colour code them to original car colour

Well done man, that looks so immaculate. MUST MUST take me for a spin! P.S. I need more info on the bonnet fabrication as I too need to do something similar to accommodate for the M60 :(

Oh come on, that fits in there fine!

lol.. no it doesn't! :huh:

Wow what a shake, the aftershocks of 5.4 the other night was just like experiencing another quake! Had my car booked in for monday, thought I would carry on and take my mind off things.

Just had another dyno done, a bit more fine tuning, and a 10 rwkw increases to 246.8,(331 rwhp) at a 22 degrees c, last one was at 16 degrees c, dont know if this makes any difference but very happy with the result.

post-3684-1283978214.jpg

Daymn. 260kW at the wheels is nothing to snort at. And look at that torque curve... So much driveability!

Dual Sprints on Sunday 17th Oct, Awesome day out.

Video link below (sorry no editing, dont know how to.)

Looking forward to tomorrow with Atta (as long as the weather holds out!)

Also Grand pri with dipper, a couple of slower cars started off before me, a very exciting finish.

Edited by BVM8W

Oh man that whine is awesome!

And your car sure did blow the door handles off those 2 cars at the end

Damnit. My youtubes is broke :unsure:

Just thinking about that video more.. It really shows why Ruapuna gets boring after 10 track days in a slow car. Stuck behind cars for the entire lap through the twisties with really no where to pass (outbraking someone on a track day is a no no), then you can't catch them on the straight!!!! ARGH so many frustrating memories.

Hopefully not too many more now..

Just thinking about that video more.. It really shows why Ruapuna gets boring after 10 track days in a slow car. Stuck behind cars for the entire lap through the twisties with really no where to pass (outbraking someone on a track day is a no no), then you can't catch them on the straight!!!! ARGH so many frustrating memories.

Hopefully not too many more now..

This applies basically anywhere (unless you can drive around the outside of someone).