Sign in to follow this  
m325i

Is Jacko Going Down?

Is Jacko Going Down?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really care. If he's guilty, hang 'im. if he's not, leave the poor bastard alone.

Other than that, who gives a brass razoo (the alleged victims and their families aside).

Guest Spargo

Defence has just got the plaintiff's brother to admit to lying about certain elements.

It'll be a slap on the hand, if anything. Guaranteed.

The current case strikes me as harassment since there's history of the alledged victim's family trying to extort money from various tv shows, however, Whacko Jacko is a very strange person who is not like you or I and this case is going to bring him down regardless of the verdict because the sh*t that he gets up to in that ranch is going to be plastered all over the media worldwide.

My money is on his recording days are over and his wealth severely dented when you consider what the legal costs are going to be.

From what I understand his wealth was pretty much already gone.

Last I heard he owed Sony about $300M.

No doubt he's pretty screwed up, whether he's guilty or not we have yet to find out for sure. But in the eye of public opinion, he's already screwed.

I feel (rightly or wrongly) that his goose is cooked (evon more so than it was before).

Cheers

Guest Spargo

He might have to sell the Beatles back catalogue. Hey, its only worth 500mill.

Funny, me and my mates just had this conversation at school. :lol:

Hes going down if its true.

I'm undecided on this one, there seems to be flaws appearing in the prosecution from what i gather in the news..... it's not a new thing for him to be in sh*t for this sorta thing so yeah, could go either way..... the mans a freak, save time by throwing him into the ocean with cement shoes

You know he is in a lot of debt ... but it's been calculated that after you deduct all his debts and all his worth is still 1.5Billion dollars .. USD ....

I just watched that in a doco the other day ...

he does live a sad strange life, but its funny how he can go from being so loved to despised.. pretty lame on the publics part.

guilty until proven innocent anyone?

i hope its not true and everyone gets off his ass.

Damo,

Innocent until proven guilty

but in his case its

Guilty until proven innocent

----------------------------------------------------------------

JOKE:

Michael Jackson was on a plane with a whole lot of kids going to his ranch.

He goes to the cabin and talks to the pilot and finds the pilot is having a hard time with the plane. He asks whats wrong and the pilot says that one engine is stuffed so they will have to parachute. Michael goes to get parachutes but there is only 2. There is about 20 kids on board and 2 adults. The pilot grabs one and starts opening the escape hatch. Michael grabs him and says "What about the kids"

The pilot says : "f**k the kids"(as in who gives a sh*t)

Michael says back

Do we have time for that?

:lol: :puke:

I think hes sick, and going to go down....

By the way, has anyone ever played "escape from Neverland" - Heres the link Enjoy! its pretty funny!