Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

Trackday at Hampton Downs 28th August - 2010

yeah sure, still stands at $120 and has to be payed by the 20th

yeah sure, still stands at $120 and has to be payed by the 20th

ok. ill see what i can rack in at work this week. wish me luck.

I'm thinking grabbing one of the apartments for a night and leaving on the Friday. Gonna make a sorta fathers day weekend even though its on the following Wednesday. Don't let us become loaners, bring your old gezzers down =D

yep,im still coming along.

altho,i will pay on the day. i know its more,but cheap insurance.

cause its a wet one i will need to pass-too dangerous.

Ps, any one got a transport trailer i could borrow??

the e28 wont be certed to drive on the road and the

van will be loaded with a fair amount of fuel for the day+tools etc(just in case)

how much for the apartments?

So will i be allowed to race without a cert for my adjustables ?

yeah just as long as it has a WOF (or log book) its fine. You will probably be in the slow group anyway :P

I will be in the slow group! Dont want to break anything lol not 100% yet though, still waiting on a few things for my car.

Edited by APT

I will be in the slow group! Dont want to break anything lol not 100% yet though, still waiting on a few things for my car.

Same thing with me, I need wheels, tyres and koni's. Ill be in the slow group need to get better at driving a manual haha.

But almost certain Ill drag Dad out in the X5.

Edited by Gotheschu

Cant wait for this. Keen for a transponder James.

sweet i just seen this, im pretty keen too, but ill pitch up on the day and pay at the gate.

wil ba gud to finaly see some of the bimmersport cars..

I'll have the box of transponders with me, for $30 you will get every lap timed with the lap times either printed out or emailed to you.

I have sent pm's to all those who have prepayed. If you still want to come but cant make the cuttoff date send me a pm (that is if I have not sent you one already)

For those turning up on the day, you can either pay by eftpos or cash @ $150, turn up around 8:30 on the inside of the track to sign in.

Hey James. If we're just heading down to watch etc we are allowed inside the track correct?

Also I'll be bringing my other half. Would love it if she could jump in the passenger seat with someone for a couple laps. Happy to help towards the track fee or buy whoever a box of piss. What safety equip does a passenger need btw?

So long as this weather clears up I'll have the Taxi there with a passengers seat for rides, have hard hats as well, and spare suit.

Hey James. If we're just heading down to watch etc we are allowed inside the track correct?

Also I'll be bringing my other half. Would love it if she could jump in the passenger seat with someone for a couple laps. Happy to help towards the track fee or buy whoever a box of piss. What safety equip does a passenger need btw?

i got the passanger seat bolted it, so can take a an extra person.(if you trust me)

for get the piss tho. bring 98 octane go juice.mines thirsty. 10L+

If the car has a cage passengers are allowed without question (they will still need to sign the waiver and wear helmet and overalls)

Passengers are free.

If the car doesn't have a cage it will be a case by case approval.

in regards to the overalls.. does it have to be a proper set of fire proofies or jusyt overalls in general?

Any cotton overalls are normally acceptable.

If the car doesn't have a cage it will be a case by case approval.

How would you decide what cars to allow passengers in? Late models only? Car's condition etc?

How would you decide what cars to allow passengers in? Late models only? Car's condition etc?

More along the lines of if you drive like an idiot you wont be allowed to take passengers round.

Pretty sure blowies will aid you too.

Car is headed in the right direction , will keep you up to date James