Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

WTB: OEM E30 Stereo/Headunit Blank

Anyone seen one of these before/have one hidden away? Can buy them online but shipping kicks my ass.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers, Nath

Edited by Brams

i think i might have one stored away in my shed somewhere . will put it aside if i come across it in the next few days

^ Thanks Brent. Just post on this thread if you find it.

Anyone else know for sure they have one?

Cheers

Im pretty sure i have one, think the loom may be cut a bit short though... will check for you tomorrow

edit: sorry dude. didn't read properly, thought you were wanting a headunit. mi bad

think ive seen a couple on some of those el cheapo 316's (poverty pack edition)

Edited by Wervie67

Bump

I have one in the race car that is only going to get cut up to take some gauges, can give it to Oli to bring down to you on Sunday. How much you thinking of?

^ I might be there on Sunday, going up with Kerry. How does a crisp 20 sound

^ I might be there on Sunday, going up with Kerry. How does a crisp 20 sound

Sounds sweet & crispy. I will pull it out now. Not sure if I will make it over to the track on Sunday, but Oli is dropping some stuff off to me afters... well he had better do anyways B)

^ive given the dizzy cap and rotor to alan to drop off to you when he picks up the wheels, but yeah il be round to drop off your wheels on sunday.

^ Awesome, Oli I will give you the greenie to give to Jon on Sunday, just don't spend it at that strip club on the way over there okay!

I got a brand new one for like $30 from the dealer iirc.

I just chucked my "check control" in the gap instead :P

Almost looks like it was meant to be there, took a bit of hacksawing to fit though and it doesnt quite fill the slot haha

^ Awesome, Oli I will give you the greenie to give to Jon on Sunday, just don't spend it at that strip club on the way over there okay!

Sounds like a real merry go round. Hope it get to the right person in the end :P

i cant think of any good strip clubs in feilding, otherwise it would be half tempting i bet 20 bucks goes a long way in that part of the country.. ;)

Edited by DRTE30

i cant think of any good strip clubs in feilding, otherwise it would be half tempting i bet 20 bucks goes a long way in that part of the country.. ;)

Oi, watch it ya big city slicker you, it's all going on in Feilding at the moment. If you come over this way through Bunnyvegas you could stop off in the Bunnythorpe Tavern - $20 would buy you a lot of love from the ladies in there! Best not bring Jo with you for this trip eh ;) ?

Tyres are all ready for you, marked up and to the correct pressures - damn I'm good to you. Just got to get the blanking plate out now.