Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Attention Chch lads

I'm in Chch this weekend (Friday till Monday) for a bit of a break.

Got a couple of gigs lined up to go to in town on Friday and Saturday night, but my usual drinking/debauchery right-hand-man, Riley, is in Europe.

So if some of you Chch lads feel like letting me have a gawk at your rides and maybe have a beer or two one afternoon, let me know.

I'm staying at the Ibis Hotel on the square, so pretty central.

Cheers.

Keen, mini meet on Sunday arvo boys? We could all meet at a Speights Ale House somewhere?

Sounds good. The missus just had a brilliant idea - what about a spot of go-karting first? From memory there's an indoor place on Moorhouse Ave.

Edit: Do it Sunday.

EOI on the go karting?

I work next to the Ibis so I will be out for a few beers on Friday night after work.

Keen on anything over the weekend really, just not on Saturday afternoon

I'm in, unless Mark doesn't want me cramping his style ;)

^If we do go-karting they'll just put you in the kiddy kart again like they did last time. You'll just hold everyone up! :D

He is lying! I got to ride in the big boy kart when i was 14!!! Which meant i was capable of passing you on the inside, but of course Mr competitive got all angry and decided to clip my left rear tyre sending me into the wall. IT'S ON d*ck!

Ah right I get it now... your related.

Sunday is fine. I can't read. How about early avo start, look at some rides, then do some karting, followed by a beer to finish?

Exact time and place and I'll be there :)

Make atta take you for a ride ... ask him to floor it off the line ... its brutal.

Sunday is fine. I can't read. How about early avo start, look at some rides, then do some karting, followed by a beer to finish?

Wrong way round, beer before karting...

I cant make it, back in my old job which means working weekends :(.

Exact time and place and I'll be there :)

How about 1.30pm Sunday at Supa Karts Indoor raceway rear carpark here. Access to carpark is beside building. Locals can comment on suitability/security.

We'll take suggestions on a post-karting bevvy venue on the day. I figure there'll be half an hour or so of catching up in the carpark, another half hour to an hour karting, which will take us to about 3.00pm to 3.30pm, then an hour or so for debrief at a suitable venue.

If no-one has any objections, lets run with this?

Have been meaning to catch up with the chch crew for some time, so really looking forward to it.

I'd be keen but im heading down to ashburton on sunday for motorkhana for some skid0r00z

I'm keen, but finishing work at 4pm

keen 4 beers, I finish work at 4pm, have something else on at 5pm, a quick catch up is all I can manage.

Sweet sounds good to me. I'll ring up and book us in for 130-2 because no doubt they will be busy so let me know numbers.

So far:

Graham

Atta

Matt

Mark

Sammy

Sweet sounds good to me. I'll ring up and book us in for 130-2 because no doubt they will be busy so let me know numbers.

So far:

Graham

Atta

Matt

Mark

Sammy

I'll have to pass on the pub guys, I don't drink but will be around for all other activities :)

keen 4 beers, I finish work at 4pm, have something else on at 5pm, a quick catch up is all I can manage.

I've been away for a month on Holiday hence out of the loop, please tell me that's a supercharger under your bonnet!? :lol:

I'll have to pass on the pub guys, I don't drink but will be around for all other activities :)

I'll buy you a raspberry and coke :lol: