Sign in to follow this  
djasonz

Should i trade my 2009 e92 325i to 2007 e92 335i?

I think the 335i is much nicer :)

Insomnia post!

i thought so too. but.. regarding the kms and the age of the car, do you think its worth it? =/

Why is it listed as 3L?

Pretty good fuel consumption for the engine size too

335i over 325i anyday.

Why is it listed as 3L?

Because they are 3.0 Litre Lucan N54 B30A engine

Edited by *Glenn*

Failure. Keep up Lucan. :rolleyes:

I dont know anything about the prices of E92's but what you need to find out is the difference to change. Im guessing someones going to want some cash in their pockets. Very rarely will a dealer do a straight swap.

That's my 335!! I just traded it on an M3.

It is an awesome car. Well maintained and really fast. Has iPod interface, Bluetooth, auto dip headlights etc etc

If you want to know anything about it, just ask me.

Very rarely will a dealer do a straight swap.

Haha we found a dealer who was willing to straight swap Mum's 08 ML500 for an 06 M5 - But she "wants a big car" ... I was heartbroken :( haha

I'd definitely opt for the 335i, despite the mileage, it's not that high to be perfectly honest.

Is the M3 you got the one with like 5000kms on it? I think it had 19" or 20" wheels, Coupe, Manual, Gunmetal? Edited by M530i

Haha we found a dealer who was willing to straight swap Mum's 08 ML500 for an 06 M5 - But she "wants a big car" ... I was heartbroken :( haha

I'd definitely opt for the 335i, despite the mileage, it's not that high to be perfectly honest.

Is the M3 you got the one with like 5000kms on it? I think it had 19" or 20" wheels, Coupe, Manual, Gunmetal?

I got the white sedan with the HP package. It has 22,000 on it. Another bloody great machine! But i did love the 335, they are intoxicating to drive...

335i would be alot more fun and that price seems fairly reasonable on a car that would cost over 130k new to replace + options. Apparantley their torque comes in very quickly. Those fuel consumption figures are awesome for that kind of HP. Does it actually achieve anywhere near these figures ok?

I still expect you'd be taking a big kick up the ass by moving into the 335i by the time you tradein? You might be better off listing the 325i yourself.

Edited by Clinton

Yea no brainer. Has a 24 month warranty and the 3.0lTT is a awesome engine, best straight six BMW has done thus far in terms of drivability, power and efficiency..

wow im suprised the actual previous owner would be on the forum let alone another person with a 2004+ bmw lol

for reference my 135i averages 11L/100km, same engine, lighter car

check with the previous owner what exhaust modification he's done on the car

you better hope its not a chop shop job

Edited by fatjoe

wow im suprised the actual previous owner would be on the forum let alone another person with a 2004+ bmw lol

Howdy! There's plenty of us newer BMW owners!

Edited by Clinton

Clinton, is your Signature shot from up above Brockville on Dalziel Rd,

Looks stunning

@whoareyou: was it really yours?. what exhaust does it have? remus? could you help me find out more about it please? :D

is 66,000km not alot?. =/

cuz mine is 15,000km 51,000km difference.. year difference 2007 and 2009, 2 years

do it.

335i has a pair of turbos. Pairs of turbo's make everything better.

It is an awesome car. Well maintained and really fast. Has iPod interface, Bluetooth, auto dip headlights etc etc

If you want to know anything about it, just ask me.

Crazy. I drove this last night.....

@whoareyou: was it really yours?. what exhaust does it have? remus? could you help me find out more about it please? :D

is 66,000km not alot?. =/

cuz mine is 15,000km 51,000km difference.. year difference 2007 and 2009, 2 years

Its a Remus exhaust, but im sure the ex owner can give you more information..

LOL dejay how do you feel now knowing that RJS has had a test thrash of the car

Its not the first time, Ive driven it a few times now...

Okay, here's my genuine opinion ... that car is overpriced for the km travelled.

The last 335i Motorsport coupe I looked at was last year around April and it was an ex-demonstrator in white with 7000km on the clock - price ... $76,000 drive away.

I've seen loads more similarly priced with way lower km (not recently however .. these seem to be holding value quite well - much better than the M3s for sure)

Not worth it in my opinion.

Edited by M3_Power