Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Love the look of this e46 m3

I have to say i love the look of this M3 , Some people may not like the interior but i think it looks great, Pretty stunning looking car in my opinion.

>>Trademe link<<

Agree with you there, subtle CSL front lips and the proper 18†wheels, nice buffalo interior.. Manual transmition and it would be perfect.

Photography is nice too, makes the car look a lot better than any equivalent with crap photos.

Nice. I'm struggling a little with that interior colour though. Nice example all the same.

Loving that colour, wonder if I should improve my panel beating and painting skills and repaint the 4 door

needs 19"s

Sarah Michelle Gellar is a Transvestite? Who knew :o

Manual transmition and it would be perfect.

I disagree I thought the SMG box in these were great

needs 19"s

+1

Time to upgrade Jase?

hahahah Andrew i wish i had had that sort of money to put on a car mate, If i did i would be in there like a flash.

I disagree I thought the SMG box in these were great

+1

Didn't you say you are still learning to drive a manual?

^ Agreed, esspecially on a car like that or any car for a decent amount of money - Sub 10k no one gives a sh*t really

Exactly, I always find nice locations when selling my cars to make them look as good as can be, and take pictures at the right time of day, on the right camera settings from all kinds of angles, then sift though them to find the best of each shot.

Many people are really bad when it comes to taking pictures of their car for online auction purposes, and they complain when no one is interested!

Yeah totally man, I do the same thing, find good location and at the right time of day etc, make the car look as good as possible.

Although gotta let some of the bad be seen, kinda awkward if the pictures do the car too much justice, but its what sold my E36 in a matter of day was good pictures and discription which is equally as important, people want information in front of them and as much information as possible. This is explains why I always need to hack down my discriptions to fit the required amount on Trade Me...

Didn't you say you are still learning to drive a manual?

Yeap. Never been in a manual m3. But thought the SMG was pretty good, like good enough that it wouldn't put you off the car cause it had the SMG not the manual.

Nothing wrong with SMG II boxes. I have driven both manual E46 M3 and SMG M3 extensively, both a good but I wouldnt knock the car becasue it was SMG, sure the gear changes can be a little jerky when cold but all and all pretty good. SMG III is something else all together!