Sign in to follow this  
brad91

yet another question. Hopefully you guys can help again

Hey guys. What is invoved in puttin an m52b23 engine into my e30? Will it work? Is it the same as an m50b25?

Can i use my gearbox and engine mounts? and gearbox itself?

What kind of power will it make?

Is it a hard conversion?

I can buy a complete e34 323 for $500 with the back end smashed up so was thinking maybe that rather than building a stroker or m30 conversion because of price. But just worried about what power it will make?

My bad :(

and yes lol at the commodore parts. Last thing you want is bmw and bogan cars put together lol.

However i messaged him and he will sell me everything and told me i could buy everything then said i couldnt have the motor :( Back to the stroker motor idea. Any of the wreckers would want atleast $3k over here for one of those motors

You might want to update your details so we can see your from Aus.

I know. I tried to when setting up my account but couldnt see how to :( im kinda useless with forums lol. I will have another try now

NOOOOO!!!! lol.

from brisbane. The drift town :P I think we have more drift tracks here than anywhere else lol. and some nice mountain roads...but also a lot of cops who like to defect you for having wheels that only stick half an inch out the guard or because your 'too low' lol.

I had a look. Can anyone tell me where to change the settings? i clicked on all the things down the left hand side and couldnt find anything except for my time zone. In which i still cant find brisbane

You dont want a m52b25 anyway, with the power they make you may as well just drop a m20b25 into your car.

Edited by mark247

here are a couple pics. not sure if i should create a thread or not? No bonnet in some pics due to heating problems however i have a 4/5 core radiator sitting at the shop its getting dropped off at tomorrow to go in.

Used to have to run small profile tyres on the back aswell to make it stay on boost however with the new manifold design after i blew a hole in the side of the old one flows a lot better and apparently makes close to 400 atws which i like.

Bad points are that i CAN NOT make tyres smoke. I dont know what im doing wrong lol. The rears have been on for 4 nights now and will not die or make smoke and yet im still spinning them at double the speed im moving at lol. Pretty happy with what ive done to it so far as im only 18 :P

post-6127-1282636174.jpg

post-6127-1282636223.jpg

post-6127-1282636298.jpg

Edited by brad91

Nice, love FCs. Should be able to make the tyres smoke if this new manifold gives you 400 atw? lol..

not sure if i should create a thread or not?

Sure just post it in the Mazda section

there is a mazda section? lol. or was that sarcasm?:S

and yea i keep wanting to sell it and get an s13/s14 to be more competitive but mine is unique. Im the only one that really competes in one. and i think there is only 2 others that just attend drift days and one attends the occasional comp.

and tyres smoke i have been told may be due to the stiffness of my suspension and the tyres i run so will try some grippy tyres next time. I have had federals on and have had it coming back in the passenger door making my girlfriend choke lol. Only pair i have every had make smoke though

Edited by brad91