Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Hybrid 540i '01 Motorsport

I had a look at the phone but haven't had a chance to muck around with it .. I think we will as westy said just pre-pay it for the car and slap a hundy on the car and use it every now and again.

Sat nav will be a doddle compared with the e46 as its seems to be pretty much pre-wired, Grant is looking into wiring up a connector for me (cheers hotwire :) )

Revering camera is going to be nice.

TV is a big novelty over radio, breakfast show is actually pretty funny over the dull radio shows of norm. That henry cnut is classic. First time ive given him 5 seconds of my time.

sweet car bro.

welcome to the e39 club!

you have all the right colour / spec options......

If you are after those M5 wheels I have a set for ya. ;)

I have installed the reverse camera from hotwire it's an awesome upgrade - grant was a great help.

Edited by M5V8

TV is a big novelty over radio, breakfast show is actually pretty funny over the dull radio shows of norm. That henry cnut is classic. First time ive given him 5 seconds of my time.

Uh oh , Don't tell me next you will be watching shortland street while on the cruise :P

Must have been a hard call mate.

That E46 was a mint beast, gonna miss seeing it in the car park :)

sweet car bro.

welcome to the e39 club!

you have all the right colour / spec options......

If you are after those M5 wheels I have a set for ya. ;)

I have installed the reverse camera from hotwire it's an awesome upgrade - grant was a great help.

The car actually had some genuine M5 wheels on it. Looked great. I think they now live on Rays 540 estate?

TV on the move is pretty cool aye Josh. Ha Ha. Great for that slow morning commute.

'TV on the move' I must get this for the E30.

There must be something i can install to get this :)

Welcome to the e39 family Josh all the comforts of home haha. If I may a couple of stealth bulbs in the rear indicators would make those rear clears IMO. Also you will love that rear PDC as the e39 is not an easy car to see out of when backing the front set up is also a help. Prrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm, Slurrp, Slurrp, enjoy.

Cheers Allan

My thoughts on it is it doesnt really need any modifications as it has a whopping 4.4 vanos v8 with motorsport suspension, when I took it for a blat down to still water it really sold me straight away, they are an amazing car and so torquey.

I know what you mean, all they really need is some tweaking with the nav stuff and a/v and some wheels.

I know what you mean, all they really need is some tweaking with the nav stuff and a/v and some wheels.

and a manual gearbox

Nice purchase Josh, well optioned. Surprised to hear this given I only saw your 330 around 2 weeks ago. Titansilber really is your colour!

haha .. yeah .. wasn't too much of a suprise what colour it was ... I'm a silber whore :D

Thanks to grant, already purchased a reversing camera. Man these things are a real pleasure to drive. So god dam comfy! .. Im really enjoying it.

And ray, yeah Ange loves it on the commute to work. I have already told myself off several times for watching it while driving .. so had pretty much got it in my head not too when in rush our .. its as bad as texting and driving.