Sign in to follow this  
dubman

Who is the Stig?

^^^ I think that's why. People aren't that tolerant of spoilsports out simply to make a buck.

^^^ I think that's why. People aren't that tolerant of spoilsports out simply to make a buck.

Would you now read the book? I'm guessing you would be more likely too than if they hadn't revealed it

HarperCollins aren't the spoilsport. I would suggest Ben Collins is for writing an autobiography at age 33. It is not as though he is at the end of his career.

Bloody heard this, the morning on the radio :angry: Time for a new stig methinks, what color do you reckon the next one should be!? silver would be cool. B)

Edited by cliffdunedin

Would you now read the book? I'm guessing you would be more likely too than if they hadn't revealed it

HarperCollins aren't the spoilsport. I would suggest Ben Collins is for writing an autobiography at age 33. It is not as though he is at the end of his career.

Agreed. Becoming the norm these days, it’s ok we can do another one down the track.. Like a band bringing out a greatest hits before they retire. Greedy.

I hope they kill this one in a MORE spectacular fashion.....as a warning to all future stig's.

Maybe a helmet on a stake outside the studio ...?

Wasn't the Stigs identity revealed on TV3's Motorsport program when clint Brown interviewed one of the formular 3 team managers?