Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Another Scam?

Or has the prices of these really come down?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-313380444.htm

Few things to note though: There's no disclosure of the number plate, he wants payment in advance before shipping (if I was buying I'd fly and pickup anyway) the guy hasn't traded ever before.

Yep, you'll want one until when you do get one and have to take the car in every 5 minutes for repairs. Seriously.

I bet they aren't the only ones getting scammed. IMO I believe TradeMe are have a bit more to answer for. They should stop overseas registrations and logins. This would help.

I bet they aren't the only ones getting scammed. IMO I believe TradeMe are have a bit more to answer for. They should stop overseas registrations and logins. This would help.

To sell a car on trademe you need to put credit on your account and in some countries you are not able to do that. In the Ukraine I was unable to top up my trademe account even with a NZ creditcard.

as long as there is a law or a protocall there will always be a way around it. always.

My Parents live in Kuwait, but Dad buys stuff all the time and gets it sent to me here. Stopping overseas logins would be stupid IMO, hyow would you like it if you couldnt buy off Ebay?