Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Unreal

I wonder if they knew the car was about to be repo'd and then the damage happened because of this.?1?!?

Mint avatar m8 too.

I wonder if they knew the car was about to be repo'd and then the damage happened because of this.?1?!?

Mint avatar m8 too.

Happens all the time. I used to work at Turners and heaps of repo'd cars came in and they had obviously been thrashed just beucase they knew they were going to be repo'd. Blown tires etc.

A loan was put on my car 2 days before I purchased it on trademe. A year down the track I get a repossesion letter saying they will be coming to take my car. I sure wouldn't want to help pay off the old owners dept with the money recovered for the car. I also wouldn't want to help any finance company.

I'll have to go get a bag of sugar

Mint avatar m8 too.

Oh yeah good point! yeah now that everyone says it, that makes sense.

Cheers mate

Personally I can't see it really made much difference to the state of the car or it's value, it was a pretty rooted BA poverty spec Falcon anyways!

Possibly the owner p!ssed someone off and they repaid him by modifying his bodywork and motor? Petrol filler covers usually lock, but easy enough to open if you want to!

Personally I can't see it really made much difference to the state of the car or it's value, it was a pretty rooted BA poverty spec Falcon anyways!

Possibly the owner p!ssed someone off and they repaid him by modifying his bodywork and motor? Petrol filler covers usually lock, but easy enough to open if you want to!

LOL ya rekon it's worth the same with a engine that probably needs replaced as a pose to a running engine?

Well, not to me as I'd personally not own the car but if someone was buying a large sedan, I rekon it would fetch atleast 6k as a pose to the money it bought in with a engine that doesn't go. From those wheels it also looks like it's a Futura.

Edited by Clinton

LOL ya rekon it's worth the same with a engine that probably needs replaced as a pose to a running engine?

Well, not to me as I'd personally not own the car but if someone was buying a large sedan, I rekon it would fetch atleast 6k as a pose to the money it bought in with a engine that doesn't go. From those wheels it also looks like it's a Futura.

I think you mean "as opposed to" as it the "opposite" of.

Yup.

A boat anchor is a boat anchor whether it is running or not! :lol:

With all the other damage, I would imagine only a "trade" buyer would be looking to get it for parts or a paint it and flick it job anyways and they would now what is involved in cleaning out the fuel system.

Sugar Destroyed the engine? ROFL

Yup. Old joke.

Edited by westy