Sign in to follow this  
drewnz

1995 328i M Sport Coupe

Looks like a nice car mate.

Are those BMW orginal tail lights or an aftermarket brand... I rather like the look.

Heh, the first question, someone trying to be smart asking about Nikasil. It's never been an issue in NZ right?

Edited by Achtzylinder

Looks like a nice car mate.

Are those BMW orginal tail lights or an aftermarket brand... I rather like the look.

Heh, the first question, someone trying to be smart asking about Nikasil. It's never been an issue in NZ right?

Is damn good looking. NikASil was only an issue in the States to my knowledge, high sulfur content reacted with the Nickel, hence the change to AluSil

Is damn good looking. NikASil was only an issue in the States to my knowledge, high sulfur content reacted with the Nickel, hence the change to AluSil

It was defiantly a USA thing. Tail lights are from Germany. Look better in the flesh. I don't want to sell this car I have to...as long as it goes to BMW fan. I've spent way too much on it.

was also an issue in the UK,not in NZ AFAIK

Very nice condition for its age!

Just wondering does it have a sunroof?

Nope...It has four wheels and a big motor though. Ill have some interior pics up soon. :)

dam wish i got this over mine ='[ o well thats life...

Nice car man hope you get what its worth the e36 market isnt playing nice atm.