Sign in to follow this  
localdevdas

My E46.....finally complete!

So after exactly 12 months, the 46er is looking exactly how i planned it when i first bought it fully stock....

lemme know whatcha'll think....

from here, just want to do up the extra's if i get them......OEM projectors, smoked LED tails, M3 carbon front lip etc...oh and new number plates :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sweet ride brother!

Slick. Clean.

What is with the twin exhaust?

yes to all the questions about the quad pipes..... was planning to get them functional, but unfortunately theres no space behind the E92 rear bumper.....running a full custom exhaust would have been $$$$.......... :(

thanks for the feedback guys!

Guest Simon*

Sweet. Now just shadowline the chrome strip around the doors to finish it off I reckon :)

And the kidney chrome...murrddeerrr

Looks sweet. Really really nice.

I like the chrome, breaks up the monotone, if there was anything I would change, and I know it doesn’t need it and I know it’s not possible/viable now, but I would have deleted the side door mouldings to tie in with the smooth front and back.

Good job sir.

Sorry at sounding a noob but really like those rim's , What are they ?? . Rest looks clean and sweet but i reserve reservation on the quad pipes.

Looks sweet. Really really nice.

I like the chrome, breaks up the monotone, if there was anything I would change, and I know it doesn’t need it and I know it’s not possible/viable now, but I would have deleted the side door mouldings to tie in with the smooth front and back.

Good job sir.

cheers mate. i wondered about deleting the door strips as well, once again, big $$$.....apparently i can get some bog on it to smooth it out, but (according to some genius) the nz weather starts making cracks in them after a while... :(

Sorry at sounding a noob but really like those rim's , What are they ?? . Rest looks clean and sweet but i reserve reservation on the quad pipes.

They're replicas of the rims on the E92 M3 sedan....cheers!

Saw you on Queen St. last night. Was gonna stop and say hi cos I thought you were parking but a guy jumped in the back I think? Me and my mates were staring :ph34r: Hot E46 for sure.

Got a picture of under the rear of the car, I'd like to see what you did with the exhaust.