Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

E36 Parts M50B25 etc.

In the process of stripping a '92 E36 325i Manual Sedan, NZ New.

Have alot of parts available, but have been pretty ruthless with throwing all the crap out. If you need something ask on here.

Most things are pick-up only, but we can discuss

Things of interest.....

M50B25 with loom, ecu.

-Being 1992 i assume no EWS. Engine ran but if the accelerator was pressed it would want to cut out. I assume either MAF or Injectors. Done approx 300,000Km, service history with BMW till around 230,000Kms, then servicing not recorded. Due to kms and unknown factor $350 for a quick sale ...perfect for an e30 transplant!

Manual Conversion - Everything there, getrag gear box (g250 i think), pedal box, clutch line, clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, driveshaft. $SOLD

E36 bonnet with an e46 front kidney grill section attached and vents cut out in bonnet. $80

All 4 doors in Calypso Red $50ea

Carbon Fibre headlining, get rid of your sagging cloth! $100

Standard E36 rear bumper, calypso red, $50 Also have one in silver, $50

Grey leather interior, rear seat good, has ski hole and armrest, front drivers ripped, passenger one worn. $SOLD

E46 Prefl coupe headlights, Depo brand, good condition, have amber indicators. $100

E46 M3 style front bumper for E46 coupe, had a small crack, had this plastic welded along with a few drilled holes. $280

Suspension is adjustable konis, and superlow lovell springs. For e36 4dr, do not need rebuilding, they are oil filled, not gas filled. Fronts retail @ $530ea and rears retail @ $270ea!! Shocks $SOLD. $200 for springs.

Exhaust system, dual twin exit DTM style! Must be seen! $Offer

If anyone needs pics of any of the above ask and i will take them tomorrow.

Thanks,

Kerry.

Edited by bmpower

damn it I wanted to buy that^^

The guy wouldnt text me back or answer his phone.

Did you ask him if he still had the turbo kit from this car?

Are you selling the suspension and wheels?

Haha gotta be quick! No haven't got the turbo kit. Wheel aren't for sale at the moment unless i get a silly offer - suspension will be for sale. Should be taking the engine / gearbox out today, then suspension out.

Front suspension is adj Konis and blue springs (not sure what brand till i get them out). Not sure what rear is yet either. It was bloody low though!!

Will probably sell the quad pipe twin exhaust system too if anyone is interested....

Is the leather interior manually adjustable Kerry ?

Is the leather interior manually adjustable Kerry ?

Yea it certainly is.

Updated, Manual conversion for sale, and suspension.

Also have front sway bar, brake calipers (painted yellow!).

lovell springs for an e46? How much for just the springs w/o konis? Could you pm me a ballpark figure, cheers mate.

Springs and shocks are for an e36 4dr sorry.

Thanks.

Edited first post.

Checked out suspension today. Koni adjustable oil hydraulic twin tube strut. These are $530for the fronts each, and $270 for the rears each. Springs are Lovell superlows - well over $2000 worth of suspension. Big bonus is the shocks can be rebuilt in the future.

E46 M3 Coupe front bumper has been to the plastic welder. Fixed the small crack and also filled holes that had been drilled in. It is black ABS plastic.

Also have a twin exit ehaust system, yes two back boxes, quad pipes! pipes front to the back including factory centre box and 2 aftermarket rear boxed with dtm tips. $200??

Thanks.

How much would you sell the front nose panel minus kidneys (+shipped to palmy)

How much would you sell the front nose panel minus kidneys (+shipped to palmy)

Sadly the car didn't come with a nose panel - the last idiot (read: owner) 'tryed' to retro fit an e46 front on with f-all sucess!! Very hoary to say the least... Sorry!

I was wondering about how this concoction of parts came to be.

Would you sell the rear shocks seperate? and how many k's on the shocks

I was wondering about how this concoction of parts came to be.

Would you sell the rear shocks seperate? and how many k's on the shocks

The car has had a little smack in the front at some stage (bent left chassis rail) so i would assume this was the catylst the guy need to start the hoaryness lol....

Would like to keep the whole kit complete if possible - if someone out there wants the fronts or springs seperate it may work for you though! Not sure how many kms, but i was told by someone in the know they were in good condition when i showed them to him on Monday. And they can be rebuilt rather than replacing in the future.

Cheers.

Bump: Have the full manual conversion incl flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, driveshaft, gearbox, clutch line, pedal box. Drove fine before removal. $950 for the lot.

If anyone from Auckland or Hamilton wants anything (large items etc) I am more than happy to be the man in the middle and drop these off to Dutchy to freight up, Kerry works a lot more than I do :rolleyes: so I can help out if anyone wants anything.

Thanks Nath! Also as mentioned if anyone wants any pics of anything let me know and i'll post them!

Bump: Have the full manual conversion incl flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, driveshaft, gearbox, clutch line, pedal box. Drove fine before removal. $950 for the lot.

hmmm if someone wants the conversion kit without the gearbox let me know. i have no need for the driveshafts, pedal box etc

The kit becomes worthless when split up so i'd like to keep it together - if someone wants the gbox and someone else wants the rest of the conversion you may be able to work it out to suit!

Cheers.

The kit becomes worthless when split up so i'd like to keep it together - if someone wants the gbox and someone else wants the rest of the conversion you may be able to work it out to suit!

Cheers.

i am very interested in this especailly at that price, but i live down south, could you please give me a contact number? thanks:)

Cheers,

Kerry.

M50B25 engine is non EWS and non Vanos for those interested.... Perfect for e30 transplant!

BUMP!

See first post.