Sign in to follow this  
VeeDub

15x7 BBS RS 001

I am selling my set of BBS RS001s

15x7

et25

4x100

They are factory gold centres and barrels with silver bolts and lips. The paint on them is rough, brake dust and years of not being cleaned has eaten into it.

Perfect set for a refurb:

- Kerbing is minimal and you could definitely fix at home with a file.

- All seem to be running true with no bends, buckles or cracks in barrels.

- Lips would be easy to take off and polish at home as they aren't a big drop lip.

If you wanted to widen these I have a couple of contacts who each may sell 2x brand new 2.5" lips. They brought them for their VWs and they poke too much but on an e30 the 2.5" lips are perfect.

Feel free to check them out and test fit them, can be done in Freemans Bay.

$990.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd Really Like To Buy These For My 325i As I Too Think They Are The Ultimate Wheels For The E30!

At The Moment E30BM Is Wearing 15x7 Borbets. Wanting To Sell Them But Currently On Holiday. So I Will Keep Looking On This Post :)

Yea i 2nd that keen on the lips for a workmate, PM me.

Yea i 2nd that keen on the lips for a workmate, PM me.

Sorry guys they're not available anymore. You can get them cheap as chips on ebay though.

I also have these for sale. I'll give it a couple of days before I chuck them on trademe.

There would be no need to refurb this set as they're in pretty good condition (unless you're hugely anal). They come with factory half height centre caps which are pretty uncommon and create the illusion of more dish. Two wheels have some light kerbing - approximately a 10cm patch on each. Redrilling would be difficult but possible, adapting would be easier and cheaper.

Please note that in the pics the very right wheel looks like it has a ding on the inner rim, there was a weight stuck on there and the tyre sh*t has left a mark around where the weight was.

Staggered 16x7 & 16x8

RS037

16x8

et24

5x114.3

RS174

16x7

et33

5x114.3

$700

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by VeeDub

Are the insides of the 16" ones flat, as opposed to scalloped?

Flat backed jap spec RS are very rare, only 2 models of them as I learnt on the weekend.

These are scalloped so you could send the centres to Germany to fill and redrill, or if you weren't too worried with structural integrity you could machine about 10mm off the backs to make them flat and redrill them here.

Have 1.5" 34 hole 16" lips if anyone wants some cheap.

One mirror polished, other not so good.

Have 1.5" 34 hole 16" lips if anyone wants some cheap.

One mirror polished, other not so good.

Good to know! That'd probably get them to 8" all round or 8" and 8.5". You can polish lips yourself pretty good at home with wet/dry up to 2000 grit and autosol!

Edited by VeeDub

Hah yeah I could polish the unfinished one if anyone wanted to buy em, but the finish on the pro one is perfect. I tend to leave swirls.