Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Racing NZ

Hi from Ultra Racing NZ - Chassis Braces & Sway Bars

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:40 pm Post subject: Hi from Ultra Racing NZ - Strut Braces & Sway Bars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's,

We recently became the Exclusive NZ Agent for Ultra Racing (which is a Malaysian based Chassis Bracing Manufacturer) i know some of you will have already brought some of these braces in the recent past through the previous importer AAP Imports in Akl, AAP are still involved with Ultra Racing NZ as our PRO Dealer in Auckland. We really just want to introduce ourselves and let you know we are here to answer any questions you have or help in anyway. While we are setting up other PRO Dealers in NZ feel free to deal with us direct if that suits you and we will also be working on having a full time presence on the forums.

As you may already know Ultra racing make a massive range of over 2000 part numbers and in that range is a HUGE selection for BMW's, the range is E30,32,34,36,38,39,46,60,65 & 90.

We have in stock Strut Braces and Sway Bars for the popular E30,36 & 46 models and are happy to offer the club discounted prices on this stock, we are also placing another order very shortly if there is a particular item you would like.

Take a look at the Ultra Racing site http://www.ultraracing.com.my and let me know if there's any other parts that you're interested in and we can let you know a club price and go from there.

Posted Image

Edited by Ultra Racing NZ

I've got an e30 one and did a write-up on the AAP Imports thread. Is a good bar for the price. If you want better (and there is better) you have to pay (alot) for it. If your budget is at this level, It's great value.

I've got an e30 one and did a write-up on the AAP Imports thread. Is a good bar for the price. If you want better (and there is better) you have to pay (alot) for it. If your budget is at this level, It's great value.

Hey bravo, thanks for the feedback and as bravo said they are great value products, we could price them higher but we have been in business in this industry for 10 years now (6 as FBI Performance in Akl then the last 4 as PRO Wholesale, Ultra Racing NZ is A Division of PRO Wholesale Ltd) and feel we know how the NZ market reacts to prices and we're aware there's a fine line between acceptable and just being greedy.

Ultra have worked hard to get where they are today picking up awards along they way has helped keep them motivated and focused on the task at hand, they received the Asia Pacific Product Excellence award in 07 and Asia Pacific Top Brand award in 09 then became ISO 9001:2008 this year, in the last 2 months they've added over 40 more products to the range.

Keep the Pm's coming in and let me know if there's any products you want added to our next order particularly Sway Bars, they are having abit of a push on these at the moment so we will be working on nthem for some sharper prices in this order.

Cheers

Brendon

Posted Image

Edited by Ultra Racing NZ

do you have and how much for

BMW E30 Front Lower Bar / Front Member Brace Code : UR-LA2-493 and

BMW E30 Rear Strut Bar / Rear Tower Bar Code : UR-RE2-070

do you have and how much for

BMW E30 Front Lower Bar / Front Member Brace Code : UR-LA2-493 and

BMW E30 Rear Strut Bar / Rear Tower Bar Code : UR-RE2-070

Pm'd, Thanks

Get my pm?

Ordered mine Friday got delivered this morning :)

Dealt with Brendon, super fast and easy.

Cant wait till Saturday to get it in :)

Hopefully make the convertible feel less of a boat with this and new springs.

post-264-1290998660.jpg

Edited by $toffz

Good to hear it arrived safe and sound $toffz, i think you'll find it a great addition to the convertible, I think you should write a letter to Santa about the front and rear sway bars you also need :)

ENJOY

Cheers

Brendon