Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

e30m50

Now that I have picked up and e36 328i I can't afford or have the time to continue on with the e30.

I haven't touched it since picking it up off Mark 2 months ago apart from getting a fresh Wof and rego. Cut and paste from Marks ad cuz I'm lazy.

For a cert it would probably need a few bits and pieces, but possibly the only thing it would need is the ABS pump removing which isn't a big job. The reason it needs removing is because when I got the car the ABS was not working, then I swapped the struts out and the replacement struts were not ABS ones. The brakes work fine with the ABS pump still in there but it would need removing for a cert and replacing with non-abs brake lines. Not difficult.

Car is lowered on shortened monroe shocks and some red springs of some kind.

The front guards could do with rolling, full lock going up curbs can make 'em rub.

Car has a decent stereo and speakers.

The heater isn't hooked up but isn't a big job, just need to remove the inlet manifold and do some minor plumbing.

It has a recaro seat out of an Evo or something, probably needs certing as well. I have some factory recaro's if the buyer wants those instead but driver's side does have a rip in it.

The rust on the boot and in the sunroof are still there and aren't getting any worse since Mark's repair job.

I also have an LSD (not sure what ratio but will check) which the buy will have first option to purchase.

Currently the electric fan has stopped working, I hope it is just a fuse but will get that sorted for the buyer and repair/replace the windscreen as I got a crack in it on the way back from Wellington.

I'll get some current photos up when I can find my USB cord but here are some from Mark's for sale thread.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Only looking for what I paid, $4k firm

Edited by Gaz

Do it! Its a great trip and there is no other way to get to know the car.

Yeah that's not putting me off, I just don't like not having a good look at a car before committing to it (even the cost of flights down is a fair bit of a commitment to make sight unseen).

But it will be on my mind when I finally decide what car to buy! B)

Do it! Its a great trip and there is no other way to get to know the car.

having just got home from doing that (my weekend in a monday/tuesday) definatley is!

Bump - still can't find my USB cable <_<

I'd buy it back but I blew all the money on hookers and blow. ( Just joking, only some of it ;) )

Edited by mark247

Final bump before it gets Trademe-afied next week.

Yep still up for sale and the lsd is extra. Although i can put it in the boot for you :)

Yep sure do, it is 0274654987 if anyone wants to get in touch with me :)

New year bump - have decided to drink and sleep my way around Europe later this year so I need the money for hookers and blow.

Will put the e36 up for sale aswell and I'll keep whatever doesn't sell.

New year bump - have decided to drink and sleep my way around Europe later this year so I need the money for hookers and blow.

Will put the e36 up for sale aswell and I'll keep whatever doesn't sell.

This sounds very familiar ;)

Must have been that stench you left in it made me want more :D

SOLD :(

Watch this space for the spares that don't go with it. And I got a whole bunch.

Edited by Gaz

He hasnt picked it up yet and i am already regretting it. But alas, europe awaits. Ill be back in an e30 again. Don't worry Andrew its staying in Christchurch so I'm sure I will see it around