Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

The New Daily, E34 Touring

Hey guys

This is what happens when you leave your BMW E30 and your Volvo Touring in the garage over night together. Three months later, one of these pop out. (It takes after its mother for the most part, which is a good thing considering the father walked out)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1993 BMW 520i Touring

Chassis done an amazing 16x,xxx miles, i cant believe it from the condtion

M52B20 Engine transplant done just over 60,000kilometers (Ex crashed E36)

Automatic, no plans to manual convert, you cant beat an auto for a cruiser

Lowered around 30mm (looks to me like more) on Vogtland springs, ride very nice

Has the split bootlid (glass can open seperately to tailgate) which is apparently rare

Authentic AC Schnitzer 17" Rims

Being 2L Auto, it likes to be driven slow, which is great for a daily and a cruiser, and also because im on 95 Demerits till July next year.

I know everyone says it, but they lie in comparison: Pictures do not do this car justice. I can quite honestly say, and not claiming, this is one of the most well looked after 10 year old + car. The paint was almost flawless when i picked it up except for a half dozen stone chips here and there. On the way back to wellington, a few more resulting from an a**hole truck driver failing to slow down for new seal and a lack of sign to warn me to drop back gave the front a few more and a chip in the windscreen. I will be getting all this replaced under insurance, ill just give it a month, i feel bad making a claim after taking out insurance the day before haha. When i went there, i was expecting this pile of crap to sit before me for the price i paid.

Enjoy :D i know i will!!

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

sweet ride mate.

unfortunately I've just got back from tauranga and I think I passed the same a**hole truck driver.

That same trucker has got me everytime I head up the coast to Picton/Nelson or back down to Christchurch in the last 2 years.

Car looks great, just needs more litre-age and cylinders :P

more cylinders, literage and gear ratios wont be even thought about till the Twincam E30 is finished and im 25 haha

looks very nice comd as you say.like the colour.Would love to make a 535ITM if i found the right wagon and donor car

Calypso! Nice :)

Grats

only the best colour!

True the E30 fanboys are moving into 5ers though eh ;p

Looking good.

Suppose it's lack of performance is for the best with your licence status :)

^definately. Have finally realised that the streets arent the place to do it after a risk that was very very stupid which i wont go into here. Am even considering stripping out the twincam to make it a track only car to make sure that temptation doesnt come back. I never thought i would enjoy driving slow, but i really do now in my shiney new car :) dont want to risk crashing it!!