Sign in to follow this  
tire

Another guy selling another assortment of E30 parts

Bringing this back to life.

E30 325i AFM, p/n 1710543. Still factory sealed so you know it hasn't been muppeted with. $30

525e / 325e etc AFM. $20

E30 325i throttle body. No tps. $10

E30 320i intake elbow, starting to crack a little around the where it clamps but its sound otherwise. $15

E30 alternator from a 325i. I replaced this with a rebuilt for the hell of and there was absolutely no difference, so it must be sweet as. $40. Little voltage regulator thing is missing - just swap one on from your alty.

E30 M20 rocker cover. Painted black with the raised stuff rubbed back. Paint job failed hard and is peeling. $10 no oil cap.

Twin pipe exhaust. Bolts up to M20 downpipe. Has a centre muffler but no back muffler. Would be touch and go for a wof, but it sounds gnarly above 3000rpm. Can be seen and heard here -

$60

E30 6cyl Voigtland lowering springs, front only, $60 - SOLD

Photos.

Edited by tastic

Would be keen on the kit, with the exception of the skirts if possible.

But it'll have to wait till after new years. If its still available then Ill give ya holla ;)

If i don't see a thread about some decent E28 parts soon I'm gonna scream! Go away E30! ;)

But it'll have to wait till after new years. If its still available then Ill give ya holla ;)

Ok good to know.

will take the rocker cover man

where can i pick up from?

Great. Mt Eden any time tomorrow before 3ish. text me :)

Price dependent, if someone wants the rest of the kit, i would prob take the skirts.

Pre-facelift lips for me please@@@!#@#!@*&^%*&^!%@*^%!*&@^#

i need to cut up some more bmw stuff

Ill grab the side skirts if Jacko gets front and rear.

Ok to split the kit amongst 700 I'm thinking $250 for the front and $225 each for the sides and rear, how does that sound?

Jacko, I would take a deposit now if you are keen for this, and you could pay the rest off in the new year?

Rocker cover sold.

Sounds good too me, I already have the skirts, but my front/rear bumper are something other than tech 1 (early BBS maybe?) and are focked.

Can throw you a deposit later in the week if your keen. Just got back from blowing all my money on sex/drugs/rockNroll/tipping in the states, and am off to aussie on friday till the new year, hence the delay getting em ;)

The front and back parts of the mt1 kit have sold but the sides are still here if anyone wants them, Mash?

Edited by tastic

The front and back parts of the mt1 kit have sold but the sides are still here if anyone wants them, Mash?

keen how much mate?

Ok to split the kit amongst 700 I'm thinking $250 for the front and $225 each for the sides and rear, how does that sound?

ono

pm'd

Got some more stuff to add:

Twin pipe exhaust. Bolts up to M20 downpipe. Has a centre muffler but no back muffler. Would be touch and go for a wof, but it sounds gnarly above 3000rpm. Can be seen and heard here -

$80 - On hold.

E30 4cyl king spring superlows, front only. I had these in the front of my 325 touring and it was pretty low. $60. sold

E36 6cyl king spring superlows, rear only. Also can be fitted to E30s to get that extra a spring rate - I bought these new and ran them in the touring for around 2000ks and they were great. $80

E30 6cyl Voigtland lowering springs, front only, $70

Max.

Edited by tastic

I`ll take springs. swap spmething?

All of them Ray? I don't own a car so I can only really swap for money.

I don't own a car

What happened to the touring?

Bump. Keen to swap for a front strut brace, front sway bar, front konis or similar, urethane diff mount, stuff like that.

I also have a set of wayneys M20 stainless steel headers I no longer need. They were used on Apexs touring with good results. No pics yet because they could use some autosol. offers.

Edited by tastic

Bump, Wayney M20 headers $550.