Sign in to follow this  
cliffdunedin

Ferrari 4x4!

Yep, saw this yesterday. It looks quite a bit like a Z3M, its ridiciously over priced IMO though.

Edited by AJ_D

for those that dont like clicking Posted Image

Sorry was doing it off my ipad! far too complicated for me to copy a picture then upload it :unsure:

Sorry was doing it off my ipad! far too complicated for me to copy a picture then upload it :unsure:

wasnt a dig at all, just pics ftw.

485kW... Are you kidding me? That is ridiculous!

Every man needs 485kw.

Looks an epic machine. The similarities would only lie with the looks to the Z, from thereon in it would be a whole different ball game.

heres that euro 4x4 you need clinton :P

To me the Z3 Coupe looked way better. Hence I've given it the nick name "Fugly Ferrari" - FF

Although I am sure these will fly out of Ferrari showrooms just because it's different.

To me the Z3 Coupe looked way better. Hence I've given it the nick name "Fugly Ferrari" - FF

Although I am sure these will fly out of Ferrari showrooms just because it's different.

Yea. I have no idea how the same designers made the 458 have ruined this thing. Looks ok side on but front on its horrible.

Interesting coincidence that it seems to allude to the original 4wd car which was also a GT sportscar, the Jensen FF (ferguson formula)

Agreed.

Mind you, side profile is not too bad.

Being that your ass sits behind the halfway point it would have the M-Coupe's signature 'drive it from the ass' feel too.

I like it, especially the front on view. It looks aggressive and evil. It looks like it is has an evil grin, the grin of a sadistic serial killer just before they attack.

If I saw that coming up the road behind me, I'd want to get out of its way.

Agreed on all the above. So much like a zM coupe.

Edited by Heino

That thing is sexy from the sides and back and looks like a really ugly fiat from the front.