Sign in to follow this  
matt45

750Li with the boxs ticked

just found this interesting

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-352087630.htm

Altho it does look a little dated, it's got a couple of options i havn't seen on a e38 before eg. the Rear console with seat adjustment and radio.

Edited by Matt45

hmm looks like a very standard 750il to me, they usually come with all those specs

this one is missing the rear telephone in the centre armrest though

hmm looks like a very standard 750il to me, they usually come with all those specs

this one is missing the rear telephone in the centre armrest though

really? most ive seen havn't had the active rear seats? maybe the ones i've seen are just crappy spec.

is that fuel consumption of 4/6 wrong or is it just me? 5L v12 gets 8.6l per 100km average.. surely not....

is that fuel consumption of 4/6 wrong or is it just me? 5L v12 gets 8.6l per 100km average.. surely not....

Fuelsaver is govt stats isnt it? if so that would explain why its wrong :)

I want to get those tray tables and headrest mirrors for my comfort seats!

Ha! if i had tray tables i would go to drive-thru's just to show them off :P

yup very nice.. but for me v8 is my limit.. gas oh so expensive... and with the turmoil in Egypt.. gas prices going up again !! although that said.. if you are thinking of buying such a car, low gas consumption would not be what you are looking for.

Edited by Docile

V12 doesn't use that much more fuel when cruising, around town where it sucks it

Nice car, but there is just no way it uses that little fuel- it is a big heavy car with a big heavy engine...

I guess it is pretty high spec with those picnic tables, but then nothing is as high spec as that ridiculous L7 that I see a gangly child driving around Auckland in :P

Fuelsaver is govt stats isnt it? if so that would explain why its wrong :)

They mustve entered the wrong car. That car is too old for Fuelsaver data anyway. Oldest 750Li it does is '06

They mustve entered the wrong car. That car is too old for Fuelsaver data anyway. Oldest 750Li it does is '06

Yep - Li = E65, iL = E38. Confusing huh :D

It is a tidy car but standard spec - nothing unusual about it. :)

The cool thing is though you can move the passenger seat from the rear controls!

Edited by e38king

It isn't 8.6km/l is it? That equates to about 11.5l/100km if my mental addition is correct.

Yep hes got the fuel economy all wrong. The 750i is more thirsty than the 740i, which i have and the best I can do on a trip is 8.5l/100km, normally it's about 14l/100km. BMW manual claims way better than it can actually do.

Yep hes got the fuel economy all wrong. The 750i is more thirsty than the 740i, which i have and the best I can do on a trip is 8.5l/100km, normally it's about 14l/100km. BMW manual claims way better than it can actually do.

i wouldnt be surprised if the v12 was almost exactly the same fuel economy on the open road than the v8,they are torque monsters