Sign in to follow this  
m325i

Clutch Stop

I think people use them so that they can slam the clutch hard without it travelling all the way through the firewall...either that or so that it makes a ping each time they hit the stopper...rice

fully, just like on the fast and the furious....

good mod in my opinion...

too much clutch pedal throw and ya end up blwing your manifold, floor plate can't handle!!!!!!!!

Guest Andrew

fully, just like on the fast and the furious....

good mod in my opinion...

too much clutch pedal throw and ya end up blwing your manifold, floor plate can't handle!!!!!!!!

that happened to me aye when I was hitting 18th gear aye.. totally gutted bro.

All seriousness - i think they are a sh*t idea.. having the clutch fully engage is a good thing (just in case like me ya master cylinder always seizes half way down)

if your drag racing then the few miliseconds you save could be the difference between win or lose.

better R/T times, i think they are a good idea. but it all just depends on the condition of your clutch system.

all about condition....if you cant have full movement when i master or slave playing up you buggered

Haha my nana has heaps of these - they are stuck onto the baseboards around her house - to stop the door handle from going thru the wall if someone slams it open!

Seriously, I dont think I would bother with that sort of thing - I mean, if you dont want to use the full travel on your clutch, just dont push it in as far...