Sign in to follow this  
dbkiwi

Tidy E30 M325i in Chch

Mine will be for sale soon with a new half spray Im after $7k

Looks mint, but would hate to see what the reserve is if there's no yellow flag at 11k !

looks nice , maybe i could buy and stick my spare m5 engine in it , and then have a matching silver nz new m/s models :D

Looks mint, but would hate to see what the reserve is if there's no yellow flag at 11k !

I would say tidy rather than mint, looking closely at the interior pics there is quite a bit of wear on the front seats where the leather hasn't been looked after and at least one large crack through the top of the dash.

For that kind of money I would be expecting the interior to be better condition than that personally.

There is something fishy about this vehicle. It was for sale 2-3 years ago when I was looking for one and the plate history seemed a little dodgy.

Currently plates on vehicle are NN2002, but the reg label is for NN2oo2 as the o's have /'s through them.

Maybe it was just left for a while and was de-reg'd by accident, I am unsure. But when people carjammed it and worked out the plate change, they asked on trademe and the seller wouldn't answer. Ended up pulling the auction.

^^ Funny i remember that and people asking questions the plates on the auction , im pretty sure theres a BS link as well.

EDIT: After a bit of searching for the old thread... I remembered that the strikes through zero's didn't start until the "PC1XXX" range of plates. That's why it's like it is.

I'll retract my Q from his auction.

Edited by _Mark_