Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

FS: E28 1JZGTE POWERED

Hey guys,

I'm selling my 1JZGTE powered E28 and I would love to sell it to someone from this site as apposed to munter who might not appreciate its old school BMW awesomeness. Here's a link to the TM auction:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-356684442.htm

Bimmersport members will have preference but if this car does not sell it will go into storage so not silly offers please. If you are keen PM on this site and I'll arrange a time for you to view the car.

Cheers

Quinn

Cheers, it has been the best daily driver I've had. I really don't want to sell it but it's hard to justify storing it for years... I'm kind of hoping it doesn't sell so I have to put it away till I'm back...

Fantastic mate.

A great combination.

Good luck with the sale? Or should I say good luck not selling so you can justify keeping it for your own pleasure!

Very cool, I'll be watching with interest. Makes me want to get rid of my current project.

Very cool, I'll be watching with interest. Makes me want to get rid of my current project.

+1, Very cool car.

Yea I have/had big plans for it. Manual box, LSD, intercooler (stealth, not sticking out the front), fit the M5 kit, leather interior, diamondschwartz paint and shadow chrome... *sigh*... it could be the best of both worlds, old school cool with modern reliable, relatively economic 300+hp. I think thats why I'm struggling to sell it. It has so so much potential.

bump...

Auction finishes on Friday...

Reserve is set at $7000. Full list of specs can be found on Trade Me via the link I posted in my first post.

I can't get my pics to upload but they are on Trade Me. I also have pics and video of buildup of the car if people are interested.

And yes, Pjay, you are much much smarter than stella59 ;)

Ok so the BMW did not make reserve. Anyone interested? Make me an offer before the 9th of March and I'll think about it. I really don't want to sell it but it looks like it is becoming harder to store it than I thought (a few "promises" have fallen through)...

What price are you looking at for the car?

As is (no WOF and reg on hold) with no M5 kit, swaybar or bonnet $5500 or higher. With everything and a WOF and 3 months reg $6500. All it needs for the WOF is the front radius arms replaced with the ones I have sitting in the boot (the bushes were shagged), the WOF papers are in the glovebox to prove it.

What price are you looking at for the car?