Sign in to follow this  
5amchris

BMW X6M

Only one question really - why? Why do you want 700+ hp in an SUV with poor rear head room?

If you want a sports car - buy a sports car. If you want an SUV buy an SUV.

And the front bumper styling - a 10 year old child's copy of the HSV Clubsport :lol:

To answer your question, a German couple with two kids living 200km away from town who use the Autobahn to commute.

I cant help but think "south side niggler" when I see the name G-Power.

Do not want.

Only one question really - why? Why do you want 700+ hp in an SUV with poor rear head room?

If you want a sports car - buy a sports car. If you want an SUV buy an SUV.

And the front bumper styling - a 10 year old child's copy of the HSV Clubsport :lol:

Word!!

Pointless uncool car.

Would be cool if you were a GI Joe, with GI Joe mates to drive around.

Now that would be cool.

But not if that guy from third rock from the sun that played cobra was there. He is creepy and could potently spoil the fun. French Stewart would be all good though.

I would want one. This car gets to a point where it is so uncool that it's actually cool.

I couldn't care less about rear headroom being poor. I'm always the driver.

Very cool SAVs, sound very cool, go VERY well, heaps of room inside despite what some people say, we have one that comes into work that's been lowered, had 21" rims put on and an areo kit, straight awsomeness.

Very cool SAVs, sound very cool, go VERY well, heaps of room inside despite what some people say, we have one that comes into work that's been lowered, had 21" rims put on and an areo kit, straight awsomeness.

Yep, have to agree - they go like STINK!!! I drove the dealer "test" model X6M after it was launched and it is mad fast. Gives a bit of insight into the nextgen M5 performance possibly.

Hey, remember people thought the e60 5-series looked like sh*t - but now they look fantastic. When I see a mint one with nice wheels - they are a real head-turner - 8 years later. Their design is so good that it is only now that the e39 is looking a bit dated...pretty amazing really.

Roll on F10 M5......

Same motor for the F10 but tuned a bit more, X6 and X5M are 550bhp, M5 will be closer to 600bhp.

Id buy one just for the wank factor :D