Sign in to follow this  
frase36r

nube from the tron

Hi, just got a 96 e36 323i, its really mint, and am loving it,

moving over from a s16 peugeot and liking the cruising ride.

Quick question, the car has factory 16 inch wheels with brand new tyres, i'd like to upgrade to some motorsport 17's at some stage when budget permits, but i would also like to lower it a bit, not much, just get the wheels a little closer to the body. so if i put some springs in (any suggestions for a slight lowering spring) will i have to get different springs when i move to 17's??

Thanks in advance for any advice, also thanks for the great site, i have been trawling here for a while gaining knowledge before purchase.

Posted Image

gallery_15074_314_24473.jpg

Edited by frase36r

I've got some standard motorsport springs that i'd let go cheap. Otherwise i've got some eibachs for 350 or some no name lowering springs for cheap as well.

Not sure what your trying to say with the double lowering bit. You should not need to put in different springs for 17 inch wheels

Welcome to BS. Thats all i can add haha. :P

Wow, some dealins right away! Nice one.

Could be very interested in those wheels, do you know if the damage affects the ride?

PM me with what he wants for them, Doing a deal will depend on what I can get for the 16's.

on the spring front, how much do motorsport springs lower? Could be keen, not looking for a big drop, what's the drop on the other springs you have ?