Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

For sale very shortly.. Set of 4 BBS RC 090 (style 5) rims

In the next week or 2 I will have available a set of 4 said rims along with mint condition dunlop direzza dz101 tyres. 235/45/17 on all 4 corners. Rims are 17x8 in height and width.

The wheels have been straightened and had the curbs removed by mac-weld over in Drury, and are currently in the process of being re-finished (barrels stripped, and polished) The wheels nuts are also being re-finished. So you will essentialy get a set of 4 non-curbed polished style 5 wheels.

The offset it +20mm and I believe are very well suited to the e36, but are also very nice on an 39, e34, or e28.

Hub bore is the e39's unusual size of 74.1mm but this can be overcome by using hub centric ring adapters.

The link below is a pic of the wheels on my e39 prior to them being re-finished.

I'm selling these wheels because I have recently purchased a set of BBS RK's in 18"

Wheels can be sold seperately with out the tyres, as i know the stance fan's like to stretch 205 - 215 width tyres on these rims.

If you're genuinely interested in buying these rims, please PM me. I will sell the wheels and tyres together for $1350. Just the rims for $1250.

http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72979

Cheers, Martin

P.S pics of the refinished rims will be up as soon as they are ready.

Edited by BreakMyWindow

If they are still available in 2 weeks I will take them.

Hey, in your link it says the wheels are 17x9? or are they 17x8?

Sorry that was a typo, they are indeed 17x8 all round.