Sign in to follow this  
bravo

1990 Supercharged e30 325i

Due to the high level of interest in the car with the audio in it, I have changed the original post to state $7,500 firm with no option to remove the audio gear. So far only one person has indicated they may not want it, and I'm talking to a small handful of people who have indicated they are seriously interested. However, I'm obviously not counting my chickens until I have a sealed deal, so if you've been thinking about getting in touch to discuss, do so.

Cheers.

Sigh, one of my favorite cars on bimmersport...

Can't buy it im' afraid.. GLWS.

My main reason for changing cars would be gas mileage.. But this is veerryy tempting.

if your car is an e39 530, i HIGHLY doubt a supercharged M20 will use less fuel.

they arent economical in standard form so supercharged will only make things worse.

my manual e39 uses far less fuel than my E30 did.

if your car is an e39 530, i HIGHLY doubt a supercharged M20 will use less fuel.

they arent economical in standard form so supercharged will only make things worse.

my manual e39 uses far less fuel than my E30 did.

What's your current economy like l/100km if you have it on hand?

What's your current economy like l/100km if you have it on hand?

all round town driving im getting 10.5l/100km i got around 700km from the last tank.

the e30 i would get 400ish, granted the tank wasnt as big but it was still about 55-60 litres and that was only a 320.

what kind of mileage are you getting?

not far off havinh enough money if this guy comes through and buys my car, your baby becomes my new adopted baby that is going to get spoiled :D

Cheers Rio. Don't suppose you'll be up this way any time soon?

Not for a few more months... when it's warmer! Still thinking of getting a touring?