Sign in to follow this  
selvannair

1998 E36 M3

I agree! I was looking at e36 M3's when I was picking a car! Would of snapped this one up if it came up quicker!

O.o whats wrong with that M3?

Nothing wrong with this one at all, immaculately maintained, like all of his BMW's.

RE: the yellow one... You'd have to ask yourself why the mirror controls are on the passenger door card...

Nothing wrong with this one at all, immaculately maintained, like all of his BMW's.

RE: the yellow one... You'd have to ask yourself why the mirror controls are on the passenger door card...

it has a switch on both sides , maybe they replaced the door card at some stage with one from a lhd car??

it has a switch on both sides , maybe they replaced the door card at some stage with one from a lhd car??

It started life as a LHD car.

EFFFF.

That was the car I was going to buy last year when I was looking for an M3 and arranged a time to take a look at it and went to his apartment and he never gave me a call back, never picked up his phone so me and my dad gave up. It is a nice example.

All these people should compete against eachother for the "best example" M3 in NZ, almost like it's mandatory to say so. BTW, mine is!

Appreciate it :lol:

No coins spared servicing and maintaining this car.

Car drives like an M3 should

only about 3000km ago I have replaced all 4 tyres with Brand New tyres, Hankook and Falkens front and rear.

sorry couldnt resist

Hankooks are good tyres no?