Sign in to follow this  
323e30

car jackers at eastern beach

on sunday aproximatly 1pm 4 moari or polenesians driving in a 320i black lowerd on chromes attempted to steal my car off me in broad daylight, there car was a 92 shape, probli also stolen. whats nz turning into?. they came over to my car and insisted that i gave it to them or that they would take it, i just droped the clutch a turned towords the guy at my drivers window, other 3 were surrouning car, and gapped, the guy got out of the way pretty quikly then!

watch out for this freak!

I think you know why I edited this (even though I know it was tongue in cheek, and was more in reference to a spelling error than anything else).

*That's exactly what my reference was to. Would a deep satirist such as myself stoop to cheap racism?

Edited by m325i

Had that happen to me in Whangarei in a bloody '91 civc for chrissake! I actually knocked one of the c**ts over and he hurt himself - hahaha! Called the 50's but they didn't fo F-all of course.

Pricks.

Hello

Just a reminder that any racist comments in this thread will be deleted or edited.

Cheers

Grant

Damn, Bugger that.

Good move, gotta think quick then get the hell out of there - the last thing you want to do is get out of the car.

im not a racist person but it just so happend that the people that did this to me were a different race, it could hav been anyone.

All the more reason to move south where the climate is less inclined to such thievery

Where abouts were you, ie, sitting at traffic lights, sitting in a carpark....????

im not a racist person but it just so happend that the people that did this to me were a different race, it could hav been anyone.

I realise this, my comment wasn't aimed at you, it was more of a general warning to all.

I have seen these threads before, and also what they soon degenerate into.

Cheers

Grant

I think you know why I edited this (even though I know it was tongue in cheek, and was more in reference to a spelling error than anything else).

*That's exactly what my reference was to. Would a deep satirist such as myself stoop to cheap racism?

I noted that your previous post was of a satirical nature as opposed to a racist one, but was afraid others wouldn't, so discretion formed the better part of valour on my part.

I also think that I will have to lock this thread pretty quickly...but will leave it unlocked at this stage.

Cheers

Grant

Edited by Grant

Man i fantasize about this happening to me, then pulling out my 9 millie, and asking 'there a problem?'

Then bustin' my gat in there knee cap, 'there's gonna be alot of slow singing and flower bringing if my car alarm starts ringin'"

winners........... nothing lie someone who can't earn what they have, instead, using uncivilised "tactics" to acquire it off somebody who has...

I agree with those flamethrowers mounted under the drivrs door right about now, that woulda been so cool... of course the innocent person woulda got nailed by the law in the end... sucks huh?

lucky to get away unscathed dude, fully mega, buy yourself a beer :beer: :bowdown: :thumb:

Man i fantasize about this happening to me, then pulling out my 9 millie, and asking 'there a problem?'

Then bustin' my gat in there knee cap, 'there's gonna be alot of slow singing and flower bringing if my car alarm starts ringin'"

hahaha, bro do your pants point at stuff when you're thinkin bout that sorta sh*t? :confused: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

:thumbsdown:

somebody has tryed to brake in to my car and has made a huge mess of my pasanger door lock. what a a**hole.

(will post pics tonight)

I can think of another reason to move south...

down south or out south?

Guest Andrew

That sucks - at least it wasn't near your house where they can come back and get it.

Yeah that really sucks man, Glad you got away unscathed.

Bloody Aucklanders getting there cars just-about-jacked :rambo:

yeah i wasnt prepared to let them take it at anycost, as soon as he said or ill take it, i put my foot down, hes was probly more scared than me at that point haha. i live south but i was smart enough to regro the car to a buisness so it cant be traced easily. im just worried they may see me around south, hopefully they dont.

Where EXACTLY did it happen? The guys you're talking about are regulars out there so I really don't see them doing that in broad day light.

I've known guys like that just to do it for shits and giggles - I've been a victim of a prank on Queen St like this before.

Pretty stupid thing to do for a prank... more likely to get yourself run over than anything else. Plus if the recipient of the prank gets YOUR rego details you're in for some trouble.

On a tangent though... don't you love the advertisements on TV about how owning a car & driving it is now a crime (I mean wtf with this timebomb at intersections?) ... can't wait to see what comes next. How about "if you buy a car you're a killer."

But then see how much resourcing is going into property related crimes (eg- theft, burglary, vandalism). Gets me very angry.

:confused:

... can't wait to see what comes next. How about "if you buy a car you're a killer."

They've basically already done that with the "If you're prepared to speed, you're prepared to kill".

Yeah it's a stupid prank, but they're are some idiots out there. :wacko:

yeah i wasnt prepared to let them take it at anycost

your life you would lose over a car?

dude its only a possesion.

your life you would lose over a car?

dude its only a possesion.

Thats why you gun it the second it gets slightly dodgy!

I thought it was a bit odd when this random off the street started commenting about my shoes....

I think he's speaking out of principal damo, I dont think it was literal.... however, you're in a car, they werent in theirs.... ram that sh*t, I know I would *conscience "vacates" existence for a brief period*

werd :rambo: