Sign in to follow this  
Hi-Tek

Turnheads Car Club

Seriously, these guys have no hope.......

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=209259885783812

And here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Turnh...72478682?ref=ts

*TURNHEADS* Car Club Albany Warehouse Underground Car Park (Don

Mckinnon Drive, Albany) 9:00pm 15th July

(PERFORMANCE CARS PLEEEEEASE FROM NOW ON)

Meet at Albany / Then Cruze to town/ Then Skids out back rds

An event for all mean cars if your un sure if you should come or not just ask on the page.We will be there at AlbanyWarehouse Underground car park till ruffly 9:00pm, then cruze with a big train into town along the motorway *TURNHEADS* is a growing Car Club for all range of performance cars that *TURNHEADS* so come along with your Bagged Car, RB,Sr, Rota,V8 etc etc be good to see some new faces there.Everyone is welcome we want this turn out to be a good one and where now looking at picking up the standard of cars because its getting a bit to low.

JUST TURN UP AN HAVE A GOOD TIME NO HATERS OR sh*t TALKERS!!

For all tight asses on the gas fuel up cos Fri 15th guna b a big night with a massive cruze out from Albany along the motorway out to town where we guna park up an then from there all that are keen cruze out for the skid mish!!

THIS MEETS GONA B WAY BETTER PLANNED OUT THAN LAST..JUST CRUZE IT ON THE MTR WAY ETC IT AN NO NEEDA RACE JUST STICKER TOGETHER BEHIND THE CAR THATS LEADING OTHERWISE WE GUNA ATTRACT PIGS AN THE TRAIN WILL SPLIT AN THE NIGHT WILL END UP GAY..

IF YOU RECKN *TURNHEADS* IS ALL JUST A BUNCH OF SHORE DUDES WITH THERE RIDES U GOT IT ALL WRONG COS THERES PEOPLE FROM ALL OVA THAT ATTEND.

*TURNHEADS*

(GUNA STICKER ALL THE CARS UP NEXT MEET SO BRING YA $2 FOR YA *TURNHEADS* Car Club STICKER)

Chuuuuuur . mike

haha have seen this and thought the same. I think to get into the club the criteria is that you must own a car. I have seen stickers on standard levins, accords and sunnys.

Really sad that they can't spell diesel.

Just sad full stop!

You guys are all haters...you know you wanna be there!!

E36, leg or merc?

Really sad that they can't spell diesel.

also sad that they need diesel to do a burnout

2/3 skids accomplished. unfortunately still need to work on second gear burnouts so i dont stall again!!

Soundz like it waz a meeeaan nite g!!!1!

^g do a deaseal drop in dunerz

haha, god...i wish :lol:

E36, leg or merc?

da Merc would do sum mean az skidz, but would have to take the subby. da 318 would need sum disel to do sum skidz ;)

Boosted skidz, mean. Helicopters!

Evolution is a myth.

Bunch neanderthals.

Last time they had a cruise to Mt Maunganui, and some dude wrote off his brand new R34 skyline he paid 20k plus for. Ha Ha Haaaaa

dud 1t h4pp3n?

y3ah boe it did ah.

Sadly I drove past Quay Street later and I have not seen a greater number of sh*t cars in one spot in the last 6 years.

It was like an even more tacky Fast Fours Car Yard park up. If thats possible.

what I seriously do not understand is how these guys would spend so much doing this type of thing which will most likely end horribly, instead of going to open track days?

I went to my first one last weekend on Saturday at Pukekohe, was in a $1800 manual E36 318i cost of $1300, new oil filter and oil with added stabilizer(sp?), new water and coolant, second hand Bridgestone tyres, a tank of bp98 and $90 entry fee. One speeding ticket for these guys would more expensive.

what I seriously do not understand is how these guys would spend so much doing this type of thing which will most likely end horribly, instead of going to open track days?

99% of the people who attend these "events" have a sub 60 IQ. It's basically a post high school gathering of the learning difficulties class. Fact.

I went to my first one last weekend on Saturday at Pukekohe, was in a $1800 manual E36 318i cost of $1300, new oil filter and oil with added stabilizer(sp?), new water and coolant, second hand Bridgestone tyres, a tank of bp98 and $90 entry fee. One speeding ticket for these guys would more expensive.

I would be giving track days a miss if these people attended! You could imagine what would happen.

I'd go as a spectator.

Be a hell of a lot safer!

Be a hell of a lot safer!

and a whole lot more entertaining :D

These sort of people turn up to track days and last about 2-5 laps before something is smoking / on fire or they have crashed.

true story