Sign in to follow this  
kinetik

1M hanging with a track prepped CSL on the 'ring

Looks fun. I sooo want to do the 'ring now, never appealed when I was in Europe :wacko: . I just need to convince the wife after John McIntyre told her someone dies there every day, :huh: ! Slight exaggeration there.

Looks fun. I sooo want to do the 'ring now, never appealed when I was in Europe :wacko: . I just need to convince the wife after John McIntyre told her someone dies there every day, :huh: ! Slight exaggeration there.

I can't believe you haven't been? I would love to, one of my goals in life.

Goes to show just how good that 1M is right out of the box.

CSL was track prepped, but looked like a serious handful under brakes - some funny things happening with weight transfer just before turn in?

I can't believe you haven't been? I would love to, one of my goals in life.

Yeah, silly really, never had the right car / time / money combination back then. I did manage to do many of the tracks in the UK though..

Can hear lots of gear changes without the hands moving :o

I noticed this aswell, but i'm not sure you can hear the 1M much at all, seems like its the exhaust of the csl :wub:

I love it!!! So want both of these cars in my garage!!! Perfect combination. But it looks like the CSL driver is not that good he tends to turn into corners a bit too late, which makes him go a bit wide rather then turning sharp into the corner and coming out with speed... That's my thought. Although, I would love to think that getting a 1M will give you everything you want from my perfect car, which is perfect daily/track car :)