Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

MR2

My NA MR2's up for sale, was bought as a "gap filler" to get to work when my E30 died.

Its in pretty good condition, a few cheap fixes would make it 100%.

These things get a lot of grief about being girly as, and they probably are, but theyre seriously good cheap fun to drive. Find a nice twisty road and I dont think you'd find much else that'll make you grin so much for so little $.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=413861206

If you make me a firm offer before anyone bids, over 2200, Ill take it. I paid more 2months ago for it, in worse condition, but it's gotta go ;)

Edited by Jacko

FYI, I got $2,800 for my pre-f/l SW20 earlier this year. Mine had more kms but looked to be in better condition than yours. So you're priced somewhere in the right ballpark.

Yeh, I had a look at the competition before pricing it ;)

Its the cheapest manual f/l on tardme, its really not in a too bad a condition, just that black makes the blemishes stand out, ive seen far worse ones driving around.

Ive also listed all its niggly problems, im sure half the others have the same faults but dont mention them. Dunno if that was wise!

Love the guy asking for the enzo bodykit... Some real special people out there!

glws sale Chris, probably appeal to people selling off their projects or wanting something a little more economical compared to their gas guzzling turbo's or stupid teens like those TTT fellow's :P, they seem like a fun bunch tho

Yeh, enzo fella is a mate being a d*ck :D

Getting heaps of watchers, hopefully it sells or it'll have to be parked on the road until it does.

It costs me $60 a month for 5k insured, and uses damn near half the gas of the M50'd e30 on the run to work everyday, without being as snot boring to drive as your average corolla etc.

$100 would fix the little issues its got, slap some cheap sticky tyres on it and your away.

Edited by Jacko