Sign in to follow this  
Heino

My E46 build

A lot of negative people on here. Its a nice car and looks like a lot of work has gone into it. Its not something I would nessersarily pay 22k for but hey who's to say no one will? A car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. So I say go for gold, if you manage to get a price around that asking price you're doing damn well!

A lot of negative people on here. Its a nice car and looks like a lot of work has gone into it. Its not something I would nessersarily pay 22k for but hey who's to say no one will? A car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. So I say go for gold, if you manage to get a price around that asking price you're doing damn well!

Yeah I thik some people just need to lighten up. But owell haters wills be haters.

Thanks ryan.

Yeah I thik some people just need to lighten up. But owell haters wills be haters.

Thanks ryan.

They'll probably want to sell something one day. It'll probably cost the earth.

Some people want it both ways...

Sell your car for whatever you like. It'll either sell or i won't.

Either way, what should anyone else care???

He still owns it.

Looks great! I chose the same wheels for my 2 door, but with black centres instead of the red.

If you find anywhere in NZ to get a carbon lip for the M3 bumper, let me know...!