Sign in to follow this  
southernstyles

7 Series NOOB....

Hey everyone, thought I better actually register and make myself know after browsing this site a bit. This is only the second BMW I have owned, for a brief (3 months) period I had an E46 '03 318 but it wasnt my style.

So far the 750 is relatively untouched, I purchased the new wheels before I even picked up the car so they went on immediately to replace the stock ones, I have removed the rear deck & factory subwoofers and installed a single 12" sub and amp in the boot instead (which took some researching thanks to the DSP). Next mod is to completely remove the rear mufflers and replace with stainless pipe, keeping the downpipes. Not sure what this will sound like to how it may affect economy/performance so will be keeping mufflers in one piece so they can be put back in if I am not happy with it. Have not lowered the car and dont intend to unless the factory suspension fails at some stage then I may look at aftermarket replacements.

Anyway, just wanted to say gidday, so there it is lol

post-16073-1322763751.jpg

Edited by southernstyles

Picture needs to be 800x600 or smaller to upload to the forums.

im considered taking out the rear mufflers on my 740

i took out the cats first

which i would seriously advise as it pays for itself very quickly with the huge gain in performance and economy

my next step would have been to take out the resonator and either replace it with a H pipe or keep each bank seperate for that real rumbly sound