Sign in to follow this  
nlaw@jsl.co.nz

post-5281-1324921820.jpgHello Bimmersport !

Purchased this NZ new Evo saloon about a year ago. Looking forward to getting involved in more events/ meeting new members. Only done a few track days and BMWCC Driver Training so far.

Nick

96 M3 Evo Saloon Boston Green/Black Leather, 6spd Manual, Stock

Nice car!

I think I saw it on trademe??? Was that where you saw it? I thought it would be a good car "for the Mrs" :lol:

I love 4 door M3's!

Edited by Allanw

Nice car!

I think I saw it on trademe??? Was that where you saw it? I thought it would be a good car "for the Mrs" :lol:

I love 4 door M3's!

Cheers Allan.

Haha I'm sure the "Mrs" would have appreciated her. She was on TradeMe for quite a while listed by Andrew Simms in Newmarket - previous owner had her for 9 years, I think. Was pretty cool to find a 4 door ^_^

This car and colour also appeared on Top Gear's cheap 4 door saloons in Germany challenge.

Nick

Great example of an Evo... having owned a Boston Green E36 I reckon it is an under-appreciated colour.

Welcome to Bimmersport!

By far the best colour for a 4 door E36 M. I owned a 318is that was the same as this apart from the M goodness under the hood. I saw this on trade me as well it was really well priced if I had the coin at the time I would have bought it.

Nice one mate!

If I bought it 2 things I would have done. May I suggest... seeing as its an evo its a bit odd it doesnt have the facelift nose cone and grills. Maybe something to think about up grading in the future? Same as the side markers and guards.

Other than that its perfect I love it!

By far the best colour for a 4 door E36 M. I owned a 318is that was the same as this apart from the M goodness under the hood. I saw this on trade me as well it was really well priced if I had the coin at the time I would have bought it.

Nice one mate!

If I bought it 2 things I would have done. May I suggest... seeing as its an evo its a bit odd it doesnt have the facelift nose cone and grills. Maybe something to think about up grading in the future? Same as the side markers and guards.

Other than that its perfect I love it!

Thanks 330Itis.

Boston is a great colour - despite being from the 90's!

She would look good with the facelift grills, side markings etc. However I'm also quite tempted to keep her factory original as an early 96 example.

Something to think about !

Welcome and nice to see you're coming to the show n shine! :) see you there

Welcome and nice to see you're coming to the show n shine! :) see you there

Figured out how to post images.. thanks to the instructions in the 'gallery' section

post-5281-1325654740.jpg